• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
I was thinking that in the end suicide, or more generally death, is a tragedy only for those who remain alive, it is a truly absurd thing; a bit like the birth of a new life is a joy for everyone while the newborn cries and certainly not of joy; is our being sad about the deaths of others and happy about new births therefore something selfish but socially accepted given that it affects everyone?

So is this what lies behind depriving people who want to kill themselves of their freedom? To avoid causing displeasure to others?

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, ijustwishtodie, SMmetalhead36 and 4 others
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I've come to the same conclusion. There is no harm in nonexistence. I do not cry for the dead, for they are blissfully unaware and cannot suffer. The "tragedy" of death is only in the people it leaves behind.

Reactions: Placo and ijustwishtodie
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
This is excellent food for thought!

Reactions: Placo
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
For me there is certainly no sadness in no longer existing, in my case permanently ceasing to exist is something that's always very positive as all that causes one to suffer is ultimately a result of existence itself. Death is all that comforts me, I envy those who no longer have the ability to suffer in an existence so undesirable, all that I wish for is to be unaware for all eternity.

If one wants to die in peace they should simply be able to, suicide is a personal decision, it's not about other people and it's not their choice to make. For me death is the only relief and suicide is suffering prevention, I'll always see suicide as the opposite of tragic.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov