• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Plan on CTB soon by knife. I won't do the neck since that has a extremely high rate of failure. My plan is the abdomen and leg if SI gets in the way. I have a alot of time 2+ hours. I just worried about getting more info to guarantee a death and SI. I won't have access to EMS for a 5+ hours. So I need to make sure I die

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Hey,

Just a heads up cutting/stabbing is one of the least effective methods (less than 1.2% successful). It takes a long time to bleed out and most people lose consciousness before making a cut deep enough or in the right location to successfully lose enough blood.

SI is an unconscious reaction that we have little control over. Besides people who are very motivated (usually due to factors like drug use/etc.), most people will not succeed by cutting alone

R

rileywatson

Oct 19, 2023
If you have access to almost any other method, do that instead. Like the other poster said, cutting is not effective. If you really, really have to do it with cutting, go as deep as you can on arteries.

Reactions: JustABug