• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

milkinsideabag

milkinsideabag

Sep 19, 2023
i know very little about this method.
is this a useable method? it seems promising from the small amount of information i have gathered.

if this is not a useable method for some reason or another, information regarding the method would still be appreciated. it intrigues me.
i know the poet sylvia plath used it as her method of death.
i am curious as to what it is like, and just general information surrounding it. thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: idk3
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
So, would this be death by heat stroke/exhaustion?

I

idk3

Student
Sep 10, 2023
Sylvia Plath died from carbon monoxide from her coal gas oven. I don't believe that's possible with modern ovens.

Last edited:
Reactions: milkinsideabag
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you have the CO Method in mind then this may be of interest for you:

Reactions: _apathetic, milkinsideabag and idk3
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Unfortunately it's not 1960 anymore.

Reactions: Ruma, milkinsideabag, lita-lassi and 1 other person
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Old gas ovens with a pilot light would work if you blew it out. You could also blow up the house. They are safer now. It seems causing houses to blow up is not desirable is a kitchen appliance.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Maybe. Or just get your head damned hot until you back out of the oven.

milkinsideabag

milkinsideabag

Sep 19, 2023
Maybe. Or just get your head damned hot until you back out of the oven.
the death would not be by the heat of the oven, it would be by carbon monoxide poisoning.
unfortunately it seems i am ignorant and gas stoves are not exactly common anymore.
Sylvia Plath died from carbon monoxide from her coal gas oven. I don't believe that's possible with modern ovens.

what if i were to die by carbon monoxide poisoning in another way?
i am researching a bit more about it, what if i were to light candles in a small closet with no ventilation and go to sleep?

Last edited:
Yavannah

Yavannah

Autistic & miserable
Jul 18, 2022
this method always seemed so peacefull to me but unfortunately its not possible with our modern ovens :(

Reactions: Ruma and milkinsideabag
milkinsideabag

milkinsideabag

Sep 19, 2023
this method always seemed so peacefull to me but unfortunately its not possible with our modern ovens :(
i am curious about using a bunch of candles in a small closet and placing a blanket or jacket under the door to make sure all carbon monoxide stays in.
falling asleep surrounded by candles and being poisoned and killed in my sleep sounds like a good way to go.
if i can confirm that this would work, i can ctb in a way that i am comfortable with, and soon.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
It is not like they are massive carbon monoxide generators. They are pretty efficient or they would not be allowed in the house.
Put your head in a 250 degree oven for 30 minutes?
Please look for a more viable method before you hurt yourself.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori