Exact Change

Exact Change

A life of mistakes
Nov 6, 2022
Stop these welfare checks. You are making things worse. You have a number associated with the SN order so call us. Rolling up to our house alarming neighbors,family, and friends is the opposite of helping us.

The SN we bought is less dangerous than a gun toting, badge wearing cop with 6 months of training. You are literally a suicide source. Suicide by cop is a thing. Maybe stop killing ppl who don't want to die, and leave us alone to decide about our own lives.

It's like you don't respect people's lives and you also don't respect people's deaths. If you truly care about the welfare of someone, please stop knocking on doors and making it worse.

You are reading these posts. You see how it is affecting people. Don't you think you might be pushing someone over the edge?

Go away.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: exitplease, Elan123, FundamentalAspect and 34 others
PurpleParadigm

PurpleParadigm

The glow is an illusion
Mar 22, 2023
Back here because of that. Never found my SN because I'm dumb and it arrived when I was abroad. Now I wish I had it. Though... The journos gave me an idea to check somewhere.

• Hugs
Reactions: girlsboysthems, wljourney, rationaltake and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah- I have to agree with you. I don't think it's done anyone any favours...

To be fair to them- the actual officers that came to me were nice and reasonable. They were just doing their job and it isn't their fault. That said- they didn't seem to have been briefed well. They were under the impression it was a kit and it was an urgent situation. Plus- I think my neighbours definitely know something now- they went there first.

I agree- it's very unlikely their visits- or the link up with the Crisis team will put anyone off. In fact- it seems FAR more likely they will push people to do it sooner. We're already seeing the after effects here- with family members furious that the police had come to their doors. That's just going to cause more problems in their likely already strained circumstances. People become suicidal for a reason. Abusive family members is one of them! A police visit really does nothing to calm things down. I just feel SO bad for people who live with others who now have all of this to try and explain.

Also- one member who seemed to be doing better @PinkSakura was deeply affected by all this and attempted just the other day.

I REALLY wish they'd thought this through. Like you said- a phone call would have been enough to establish that people were ok. It's not like they had the legal authority to confiscate the SN. They could have followed up with a wellness check if it seemed like the person was distraught and not in their right mind. Plus- it must have taken up so many resources. It could have been one investigator on a phone- rather than two manned squad cars all over the world. Like you said- I'd much prefer them to focus on catching ACTUAL criminals rather than people who bought curing salt.

I have no doubt all our governments are working with Canada to build a case against KL. That information could have been obtained via phone though- at least initially. If they TRULY were worried about our welfare- again- an initial phonecall seems better than pulling up in a police car. For the majority of cases- it seems like people got to keep their SN- so- what have they really achieved?

• Hugs
Reactions: exitplease, Elan123, Huntfish34 and 9 others
dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
Police or pro lifers if your lurnking this did not help people. Dont misunderstand that, it helped build a police case to put a man away for possibly life.
There is blood on your hands now too. Weve seen people here rush, we know theres more silent voices that did the same.
There is going to be more backed into a corner cases in the future. Please leave us alone.
Thank you OP they need to know. It's already hard enough for people here day by day.
GO AWAY

Reactions: exitplease, LateForTheBus, Chronicoverwhelm and 7 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
They see me CTBin', they hatin'.

• Yay!
Reactions: ð–£´ nadia ð–£´, joeythinks, PurpleParadigm and 10 others
Exact Change

Exact Change

A life of mistakes
Nov 6, 2022
Back here because of that. Never found my SN because I'm dumb and it arrived when I was abroad. Now I wish I had it. Though... The journos gave me an idea to check somewhere.
I was doing better until they came to my door

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: exitplease, PurpleParadigm, LateForTheBus and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just really horrible what has happened to many people, not everyone wants to be a slave to suffering anyway. Trying to make people prisoners to this existence is extreme cruelty, all that removing SN would do is leave people with no choice but to resort to more painful and risky suicide methods. It's just so cruel what they've done, I believe that for many people it's the only comfort having the option of a reliable method.

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and ghost44
F

FuneralGrey

Oct 12, 2022
Well said.

Like you, I was doing better before all this – I was giving life another try, doing (relatively) well, hadn't been on SaSu in months. Since they came almost a week ago things have gotten so bad. I almost feel ready to CTB – if I'm going to be harassed for making a legal purchase and not being a threat to anyone, not even myself, then I can't do this whole "life" thing. My home doesn't feel as safe as it did before.

• Hugs
Reactions: exitplease, dimstar, LateForTheBus and 1 other person
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
The reality is, they are not seeing this, and will do what they please. There is no voice.

InsatiableEmptiness

InsatiableEmptiness

Apr 10, 2023
Stop these welfare checks. You are making things worse. You have a number associated with the SN order so call us. Rolling up to our house alarming neighbors,family, and friends is the opposite of helping us.

The SN we bought is less dangerous than a gun toting, badge wearing cop with 6 months of training. You are literally a suicide source. Suicide by cop is a thing. Maybe stop killing ppl who don't want to die, and leave us alone to decide about our own lives.

It's like you don't respect people's lives and you also don't respect people's deaths. If you truly care about the welfare of someone, please stop knocking on doors and making it worse.

You are reading these posts. You see how it is affecting people. Don't you think you might be pushing someone over the edge?

Go away.
Lots of cops like to cause pain to other people

Reactions: Rogue Proxy
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
From what I've seen, the only thing they've done is threaten people, so they are basically coming to peoples' houses at night to gaslight them and make a nuisance. It doesn't matter whether it's "their job", at the end of the day they are not forced to be police officers and they are just giving one more problem to an already-persecuted suicidal person.

• Hugs
Reactions: exitplease, Huntfish34 and kernel_panic