E

eremito

Student
Sep 18, 2019
This is just a request for information. I live close to the German border and I may travel by train to purchase the drug on my own. With kind regards

Capsaicin78

Capsaicin78

Full time failure
May 4, 2022
It is a prescription drug here in Germany. Also please don't say it's a beautiful country, it's so hard to ctb in Germany... trust me hahaha

E

eremito

Student
Sep 18, 2019
It is a prescription drug here in Germany. Also please don't say it's a beautiful country, it's so hard to ctb in Germany... trust me hahaha
thank you Capsaicin, have a quiet day and a quiet week

Reactions: Capsaicin78
E

eremito

Student
Sep 18, 2019
It reduces blood pressure and may disturb the heart beat. Hence, if combined with SN, it may render the Travel more likely and effective.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Hard to CTB in Germany ??? I think it´s easiest to CTB in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands and Sweden. Why ? Because it´s so simple to buy everything you need there or order it from there.

Even if you choose to CTB with a gun, it´s not a problem in Austria or Switzerland. Everybody can own a gun.

Capsaicin78

Capsaicin78

Full time failure
May 4, 2022
Hard to CTB in Germany ??? I think it´s easiest to CTB in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands and Sweden. Why ? Because it´s so simple to buy everything you need there or order it from there.

Even if you choose to CTB with a gun, it´s not a problem in Austria or Switzerland. Everybody can own a gun.
No it's really not man. Everything, literally everything is a prescription drug/chemical. It's not easy to get what you need, trust me on that. If it'd be that easy to get "ctb materials" well... I would be already long gone lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Seaghost, kai2001 and waran22
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
I ordered everything I need for my methods from Germany ! May be you just don´t know the right sources.

W

waran22

May 22, 2022
No it's really not man. Everything, literally everything is a prescription drug/chemical. It's not easy to get what you need, trust me on that. If it'd be that easy to get "ctb materials" well... I would be already long gone lol
know what you mean and can totally relate to that

H

hush hush

Student
May 13, 2022
German constitutional court declared suicide to be a universal human right, but I am not sure whether the parliament has voted any law

Capsaicin78

Capsaicin78

Full time failure
May 4, 2022
Yeah it is a human right over here, but no one will help you. Also they will throw you into prison for stuff like owning heroin to ctb or shit like that.
If you have no other options besides hanging or drowning in a river, well... the human right is not in "active form". So human right my ass

Reactions: random_user and kai2001
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Yeah it is a human right over here, but no one will help you. Also they will throw you into prison for stuff like owning heroin to ctb or shit like that.
If you have no other options besides hanging or drowning in a river, well... the human right is not in "active form". So human right my ass
"throw you into prison for stuff like owning heroin". This is good. In China there is the death penalty for this.

Capsaicin78

Capsaicin78

Full time failure
May 4, 2022
"throw you into prison for stuff like owning heroin". This is good. In China there is the death penalty for this.
Yeah because people are pure dumbfucks. Prohibition never worked, people will always use that shit. " Oh you use drugs because of some trauma u experienced? Well lets kill you for that/ throw u into prison". I can't comprehend this how dumb someone must be to think that way.

• Love
Reactions: kai2001 and hush hush
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Can you remain polite ?

E

eremito

Student
Sep 18, 2019
a country which penalizes attempts at suicides acts like a prison or like a medieval landlord. A man is his own being, he should be free to depart at the time and place of his choice. He is not a slave to his country.

All the measures undertaken by "democracies", ones designed to prevent suicides, resemble the efforts undertaken by a slave master who wants to keep his slaves with him. And the state will do anything it can to keep you alive... At any price.

Reactions: wasteofspace532, hush hush and befree
H

hush hush

Student
May 13, 2022
Has the parliament voted any laws? If yes, please tell me the procedure.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
It reduces blood pressure and may disturb the heart beat. Hence, if combined with SN, it may render the Travel more likely and effective.
Prop actually stabilizes the heartbeat, its used for A-Fib patients cuz their heartbeat is out of control, it lowers your heart rate and keeps it in correct sinus pattern, and it also lowers your rate while exercising by 15 to 20 beats per minute

• Informative
Reactions: eremito
illvoid

illvoid

he/it
Aug 11, 2022
Propanolol is more often than not prescription only, regardless of country.