• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lily_bun

Lily_bun

Feb 4, 2024
I have SN and should be getting meto next week and I've been struggling to handle the guilt of leaving my friends. I see them as my family and I've tried to distance myself from them but they won't let me go. Idk what to do to try and make my CTB easier on them. I've already hurt them so much and I don't want to add to it. Any advice would be appreciated.

• Hugs
Reactions: thesaddestgirl, sorrowful, Kusogaki and 2 others
Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
If it was me I would begin writing a bunch of personalized notes to all of them and I would leave them somewhere people would find it once someone comes looking for me.

I am not sure if it would help your friends but I know I will leave notes when my time comes, purely to help provide whatever small amount of closure I can manage.

Reactions: thesaddestgirl and Kusogaki
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be a difficult situation to be in, if one wants to make ctb easier on others in my view one could write notes to act as an explanation for those left behind and to try and make them understand. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: Kusogaki and Dingusguy
Lily_bun

Lily_bun

Feb 4, 2024
Yeah I wrote a 5 page note that explains in detail my feelings and why I went through with it. I just can't live with ptsd anymore and being trans is a constantly exhausting having people either hate me or fetishize me. I just hope that's enough for them to understand my stance.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: ImTelling, _AllCatsAreGrey_, sancta-simplicitas and 4 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Sounds like you have great friends. Could you all accomplish something together?

Reactions: Kusogaki
Lily_bun

Lily_bun

Feb 4, 2024
Sounds like you have great friends. Could you all accomplish something together?
They're aware of how I am doing mentally and do help a lot in that regard but I'm just a burden to them. Not to mention it's not like there is a cure for ptsd and I can't afford the cost of my transition so I feel like this is the only path going forward.

Reactions: thesaddestgirl and MatrixPrisoner
T

the_last_race

Sep 9, 2023
You won't add anything, as you die the universe for all intents and purposes ceases to exist.

sorrowful

sorrowful

My exhaustion knows no end
Feb 13, 2023
I just lost someone I love to suicide, hurt is unavoidable, but there are a few things I think that could make acceptance a little easier. Currently the main two thoughts that are going through my head are, "I hope he knew that I loved him." "Was there anything more I could've said?"

So, I'd suggest making a point that there was nothing else anyone around you could've done. The main thing for me is unknowing, and it leaves a strong sense of guilt that I hadn't done enough, that I should've tried harder. It's difficult being someone that is also planning on CTB, I know how for me there is nothing anyone could do to help, but it doesn't remove that sense of failure. I'd also say to add that you knew they cared/loved you, and why you chose to CTB. Truth is, even with people around that care, it cannot save you. There are problems we face that are just completely out of anyone's control. Sometimes hurt is too deeply embedded into us, and all the love in the world couldn't change that, and that is just reality of this hellish existence.

Regardless, I wish you luck. Be as honest as possible, and say everything that you can. Much love. 🤍

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: thesaddestgirl, _AllCatsAreGrey_, Lily_bun and 1 other person
Lily_bun

Lily_bun

Feb 4, 2024
I just lost someone I love to suicide, hurt is unavoidable, but there are a few things I think that could make acceptance a little easier. Currently the main two thoughts that are going through my head are, "I hope he knew that I loved him." "Was there anything more I could've said?"

So, I'd suggest making a point that there was nothing else anyone around you could've done. The main thing for me is unknowing, and it leaves a strong sense of guilt that I hadn't done enough, that I should've tried harder. It's difficult being someone that is also planning on CTB, I know how for me there is nothing anyone could do to help, but it doesn't remove that sense of failure. I'd also say to add that you knew they cared/loved you, and why you chose to CTB. Truth is, even with people around that care, it cannot save you. There are problems we face that are just completely out of anyone's control. Sometimes hurt is too deeply embedded into us, and all the love in the world couldn't change that, and that is just reality of this hellish existence.

Regardless, I wish you luck. Be as honest as possible, and say everything that you can. Much love. 🤍
Yeah that's what I was thinking because I've also lost friends as well and felt the same way. All I can do is hope what I write answers all their questions. I love them all immensely

• Love
Reactions: sorrowful
C

coffeebeany

Jul 12, 2024
Yeah I wrote a 5 page note that explains in detail my feelings and why I went through with it. I just can't live with ptsd anymore and being trans is a constantly exhausting having people either hate me or fetishize me. I just hope that's enough for them to understand my stance.
I m in the same situation. It is terrible. Whenever I try to write such a note I get overwhelmed by emotions and am unble to continue. My mind goes blank too an I don't know what I should include in this letter.

Reactions: thesaddestgirl
Lily_bun

Lily_bun

Feb 4, 2024
I m in the same situation. It is terrible. Whenever I try to write such a note I get overwhelmed by emotions and am unble to continue. My mind goes blank too an I don't know what I should include in this letter.
It took me two years of revisions and 3 failed attempts to get my letter where it is now. It wasn't an easy process

• Hugs
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_
SleepingBliss

SleepingBliss

I wanna Miku-mit suicide ❤️
Jul 3, 2024
Once I've taken my sn I will send a goodbye to friends on snapchat but preface that I have already taken it so there is no convincing me. I will apologise and thank them for being amazing friends and made a hard life better with their presence in it ❤️

Lily_bun

Lily_bun

Feb 4, 2024
Once I've taken my sn I will send a goodbye to friends on snapchat but preface that I have already taken it so there is no convincing me. I will apologise and thank them for being amazing friends and made a hard life better with their presence in it ❤️
I like that I'll probably do the same thing when my time comes around I would like to give them one last goodbye ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: SleepingBliss