U

username12345

Aug 18, 2024
I was trying to stay positive and not commit suicide and go to a homeless shelter in a better state but it's been so terrible. Right when I got to the new state I was searched by the police freaking out about my testosterone and the wires to my earplugs as if it was a bomb. And then I was on the streets all night cause there wasn't room for me anywhere and I went to a diner early in the morning and they searched me there cause they were weirded out by me and saying transphobic things and saying I had this weird look like I was gonna do something bad? I was trying to go to the bathroom after I had eaten some of my food. And then I was able to go to a shelter after 4pm the next day and that was okay but then woke up in the middle of the night to my roommate at the shelter masturbating in front of me and I had to tell him to stop😭

It's just so much shit one thing after the other and I can't help but feel that if I had any social support this wouldn't have happened. I'm like this is me being alive I guess. I don't know where else to go or what to do but I can't sleep.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ihateearth, pthnrdnojvsc, EvisceratedJester and 6 others
E

Edistrying

Jul 22, 2024
I really sorry.. where are you from? Maybe someone here could know some places when you can sleep for a few days. I pray that you find a Shelter soon

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, CatLvr and davidtorez
U

username12345

Aug 18, 2024
I really sorry.. where are you from? Maybe someone here could know some places when you can sleep for a few days. I pray that you find a Shelter soon
Chicago and I'm already at a shelter and these things are still happening :(

• Aww..
Reactions: Blurry_Buildings, Praestat_Mori, CatLvr and 1 other person
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Bump, if anyone is in Chicago and could maybe help this user out, hit them up.

Sending you so many hugs, OP. I have been there before for years, scared bc of money and job market that I might be on my way back. <3 here if you want to talk, convo me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Blurry_Buildings, username12345, nembutal and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. Being homeless is so cruel. I'm sorry I can't help but I hope you find a suitable solution asap. 🫂

• Love
Reactions: username12345
nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
you poor fucking thing. the system has truly failed to care for you. shelter is a basic human need and right and i cannot imagine being in your situation. please stay strong. please remember that if you make it out the other end of this you have traversed levels of struggle that the common citizen cannot FATHOM. please reach out if you need someone to talk to, or need help navigating the streets or finding a source of income. i will try to help out in any way that i can.

• Love
Reactions: username12345 and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That truly is so cruel to me, I'm sorry you have to suffer like that, I find it so terrible how people have to suffer all through no fault of their own. But anyway I wish you all the best

• Love
Reactions: username12345