Buddha.e.c

Buddha.e.c

Depressed Forever
Jan 18, 2022
I find myself in a toxic home/community with toxic people that would rather support my downfall then support me through my disability ,pain ,suicidal thoughts etc. I look to my addiction for comfort everyday but often find myself weighing out the pros & cons and still gain no benefit only short term relief which makes it worse
Going to fully commit to quiting i know i will feel alot of physical & psychological pain may even CTB because of how overwhelming it will feel to quit.

• Hugs
Reactions: GrumpyFrog, Journeytoletgo, EraseRewind and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are suffering so much. I can imagine that it must be awful dealing with so much pain. Some people are just so cruel and are capable of making our lives much worse. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Buddha.e.c and Huntfish34
EraseRewind

EraseRewind

Circling the drain
May 13, 2020
@Buddha.e.c, I'm sorry you've been going through this pain, you can do it and quit your addiction. I was there myself nearly seven years ago, I quit booze and drugs that I used to stop me from feeling that pain, it isn't easy but to try and get a handle on your pain I believe you have to be clean and sober, I still have those dark days but I'm better offf than where I was.

Since being clean and sober I've made no CTB attempts, like I say I still get the bad thoughts and I'm haunted by the past but just taking it one day at a time helps. I wish you the very best on your journey, you can do it and then start dealing with the pain. 🙏❤️

Reactions: Buddha.e.c
Buddha.e.c

Buddha.e.c

Depressed Forever
Jan 18, 2022
I'm sorry that you are suffering so much. I can imagine that it must be awful dealing with so much pain. Some people are just so cruel and are capable of making our lives much worse. I wish you the best.
Some people only goal is to watch you suffer and claim to love you afterwards the world is starting to become way more clear to me :(i wish you the best as well hope we all find peace which may not happen in this lifetime :(
@Buddha.e.c, I'm sorry you've been going through this pain, you can do it and quit your addiction. I was there myself nearly seven years ago, I quit booze and drugs that I used to stop me from feeling that pain, it isn't easy but to try and get a handle on your pain I believe you have to be clean and sober, I still have those dark days but I'm better offf than where I was.

Since being clean and sober I've made no CTB attempts, like I say I still get the bad thoughts and I'm haunted by the past but just taking it one day at a time helps. I wish you the very best on your journey, you can do it and then start dealing with the pain. 🙏❤️
I appreciate you sharing your experience. glad to know you overcome addiction. Aside from depression & my disability . Addication has to be the hardest to overcome 😪 i feel like after i overcome addiction i can deal with my pain for what it is . This sucks sometimes i wish it will all end ...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo