• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to give the news that DeadXBattery (presumably) passed away last Saturday. With massive regret the scheduled message he asked me to post never arrived. Instead, I'm making this thread in tribute to him.

Something which I came to learn about him was how much was he cared for by so many here on SS, many times hearing how kind he was.

I will always be grateful for meeting him. This year has been a rough one for me but I always enjoyed our interactions. His sense of humour was one of the few sources of joy for me. His departure leaves a hole within me, like I'm sure it does for others here.

He mentioned recently that he wanted to go out in a warrior's death, and that he did. I haven't seen anyone be as brave as he was, he showed absolutely no signs of fear, and thankfully it seemed like he went out very peacefully.

He loved the SS community and I know it would mean the world to him if everyone who knew him responded, and maybe said a few things about your time/feelings with battery.

Goodbye Battery, I will miss you.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kokomi_20, worthIess, NoLoveNoHope and 53 others
nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
His profile has seemed to completely vanish from the site as well. This is really heartbreaking. Although I never knew him personally, his presence on SaSu was truly impactful. The words he spoke and the advice he gave complete strangers was greatly valued.
I hope he is at peace. I do not want to ask how he passed, but I really do hope it was as heroic as he would've wanted it to be.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi, Heartaches, Catch-22 and 9 others
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I haven't been here long but I saw him around and always found his posts helpful and insightful. I hope he found peace. 🕯️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi, not-2-b-the-answer, Alexei_Kirillov and 3 others
B

BardBarrie

Experienced
Mar 17, 2024
I was wondering where his profile and posts went.

If he has truly gone then I hope his passing was peaceful and that he made the correct decision for himself.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi, Heartaches, Catch-22 and 10 others
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I can't believe it, my heart really broke when I read this thread. I interacted with him personally and he was funny and kind. I will always remember him. I hope he is at peace now.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi, ijustwishtodie, Finalnight and 8 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
He's one of the few users here who I have a lot of respect for. He's truly astonishing. I hope he has found his peace

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi, Finalnight, Pancake1230 and 8 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
DeadXBattery, I hope you're in a better place now! Rest in peace! :heart:🕯️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi, ijustwishtodie, thebelljarrr and 9 others
H

Heidi48

Feb 17, 2024
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to give the news that DeadXBattery (presumably) passed away last Saturday. With massive regret the scheduled message he asked me to post never arrived. Instead, I'm making this thread in tribute to him.

Something which I came to learn about him was how much was he cared for by so many here on SS, many times hearing how kind he was.

I will always be grateful for meeting him. This year has been a rough one for me but I always enjoyed our interactions. His sense of humour was one of the few sources of joy for me. His departure leaves a hole within me, like I'm sure it does for others here.

He mentioned recently that he wanted to go out in a warrior's death, and that he did. I haven't seen anyone be as brave as he was, he showed absolutely no signs of fear, and thankfully it seemed like he went out very peacefully.

He loved the SS community and I know it would mean the world to him if everyone who knew him responded, and maybe said a few things about your time/feelings with battery.

View attachment 141005
thank you for sharing the news and writing such nice words about him.
For the few short months i was lucky enough to speak with him- he was never anything but kind and nice to me. If i needed a listening ear or to share a worry i had, he was alway happy to listen.
I found him to be witty, intelligent and genuine.
im sure he will be missed by many.
Sleep well DB

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, ijustwishtodie, not-2-b-the-answer and 5 others
E

Esokabat

Experienced
Apr 22, 2024
Hi everyone,

View attachment 141005
Do you know what service or email provider he used to schedule the message that failed to arrive? I ask as I think many people here will potentially be scheduling emails to family members and it would be devastating that the most important email of your life never arrives.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, Praestat_Mori, ijustwishtodie and 6 others
Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
Do you know what service or email provider he used to schedule the message that failed to arrive? I ask as I think many people here will potentially be scheduling emails to family members and it would be devastating that the most important email of your life never arrives.
I don't his heads up was vague, also he might have just meant to manually send it and forgotten. But it could only be either by Telegram or email.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, ijustwishtodie, Esokabat and 1 other person
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I haven't seen him in a while here, was wondering where he went. It all makes sense now.
I wish him eternal peace.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, ijustwishtodie, thebelljarrr and 6 others
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
H/ dd nt alwys mke th/ bst decsns bt h/ ws alwys v gnuine & hd th/ bst intentns fr evrythng tht h/ dd

Am v sd t/ thnk tht h/ = gne

H/ hd bn thru a lt

RIP DB

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ShadowsBeforeDawn, Heartaches, LoiteringClouds and 9 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I will always remember the genuinely caring and emphatic side if him. His last moments were rough but I'm glad he got the peaceful exit he wished for. May he rest in ethernal peace 🕊

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Heartaches, Praestat_Mori, ijustwishtodie and 9 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I truly hope he is at peace now I admire his bravery

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, Praestat_Mori, ijustwishtodie and 6 others
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
DeadxBattery was a very kind person, and despite his troubles, he had a great sense of humour.

He'll be missed around here, but I'm glad he has found peace.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, Praestat_Mori, ijustwishtodie and 7 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Sorry to hear that he is gone. 😥 I hope he found the peace he was searching for. :heart::hug::heart::hug::heart:

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, Praestat_Mori, ijustwishtodie and 5 others
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
A little candle burns for him , I hope it will guide his soul to love and peace

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi, Praestat_Mori, thebelljarrr and 8 others
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Oh this is sad :aw: I noticed his name was crossed out a couple weeks ago and was going to asked what happened to him. I didn't know he was so close to CTB and just assumed he left the site or something.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Redleaf1992
Finalnight

Finalnight

Waiting until it comes
Aug 16, 2023
I'm really sorry for his loss, I didn't get to know him sadly, I mostly saw him talking on threads about SN sources but never had the chance to really interact with him, I can tell he had a cool sense of humor by the way he expressed himself, curiously I was thinking about his username yesterday or the day before, I haven't seen many people put emojis on their usernames and was wondering why he wasn't showing up lately, I hope he's found peace now
🔋🪫😔🫶🏻

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Forveleth, Redleaf1992 and 2 others
Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
He was very knowledgeable about where to get things, and he kindly shared his sources with me. I was and still am very grateful for that. He seemed like a good guy. I'll miss him.

• Love
Reactions: ShadowsBeforeDawn, Praestat_Mori, Forveleth and 2 others
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I forgot to say my goodbyes like i said i would. Shit, I'm sorry man. I know you trusted me and you made me feel a little less alone in this world. Your posts brought me happiness with every emoji sent and it made me feel sane whenever you would joke about some idiot going nuts in the forum. Hell, you even talked to me like a friend and were one of the few people who messaged me happily on my return. I think you knew I cared, so I won't let my silence get to me. I'll keep my head up and carry you in my mind as someone who not only wanted the best for me but also saw me for who i truly was. See you on the other side my dear friend. 🤪

If that joker comes crawling back give me a message, dude needs to know he changed my life for the better (well at least got me using emojis more, so perhaps worse).

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Forveleth and Redleaf1992
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
Hi everyone,

View attachment 141005
Rest Easy 💜 you deserve it

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Redleaf1992
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Thank you for making such a kind post about him. I hope he is at peace now.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, Praestat_Mori and Redleaf1992
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
I remember he used to make me laugh!! I hope he's at peace now… we gonna miss him for sure
I remember he used to make me laugh!! I hope he's at peace now… we gonna miss him for sure

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Redleaf1992 and divinemistress36
E

Enga

May 27, 2024
Good night sweet prince.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, Praestat_Mori and Redleaf1992
destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
Prayers for u

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and Redleaf1992
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I know it would mean the world to him if everyone who knew him responded, and maybe said a few things about your time/feelings with battery.
Wow, I can't believe it... I have not really known him personally, but he has helped so many - including those I interacted with, and for that I am eternally grateful!

Was indeed chill and arguably a pillar of the community.

Best wishes - either for non-existence, or for the coziest sort of an afterlife on the menu^^

• Love
Reactions: Redleaf1992