Sylveon

Sylveon

??/??/2024
Oct 10, 2023
Waking up feels like a punch in the gut; those few seconds of bliss immediately followed by the realisation of where I am currently standing... I can't get myself to eat breakfast. I've to eat lunch and dinner in two shifts because I can't get myself to swallow anything (it's 1 a.m. here, and I'm yet to have my dinner). The only reason I even eat is because I don't wanna break my mum's heart. I cut myself in the shower; my head constantly feels heavy, and I'm forced to sleep through the day to get it to heal. I sometimes randomly feel nauseous. I can barely focus on anything fun without tearing up, and I can't get myself to focus on my career either, which too was forced on me by this society... Sometimes my heart feels so heavy that I can't even get myself to move from point A to point B. I can't get myself to sleep at night either. The days don't even feel real anymore; I feel like I'm living a nightmare. I've no idea where time is going.

Right now, I'm just trying to spend as many happy moments as I can with my parents before moving out, because if this continues, I don't think I'll make it to the next year.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, Onelegman, LoiteringClouds and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really tiring what you go through but anyway I wish you the best, I certainly understand that it's so dreadful suffering in this cruel existence.

• Love
Reactions: Sylveon
E

ephemeralme

Jun 16, 2024
I'm sorry you're going through this. I can relate. I feel like that often, too. I hope you find peace and rest, whatever that looks like to you. For what it's worth, I hear you and feel for you.

• Love
Reactions: Sylveon
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

đź–¤
Apr 17, 2024
I am going through the same

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon and ephemeralme
F

feelinggloomy

Student