• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

skybox

skybox

Have you ever been jealous of birds?
Mar 6, 2024
Un1

Long time no talk SaSu. I've been bedrotting for months and I only log on from my laptop. Since February I've been going through some of the worse motions in years. Thinking and deciding where my life should go from here. I am a year off from 30 with nothing going for me but mental illness and (fortunately) a large circle of friends and supportive mother which is just a string keeping me tethered. My cats mean more, they are the hardest to lose. However, since it's gotten warmer, the sun shining, all I have been thinking about is jumping. Jumping off the highest point I can find and feel the wind against my body one last time. It draws me in. It's beautiful. The sky, maybe sunrise since I'm a morning person. Get a pack of camel blues, say my thanks to Mother Earth, and take the plunge. The guilt shakes me to my core because I know the domino effect me dying would cause on my mother and being the cause of someone else's death feels worse than my own.

For now I daydream about jumping...

Un2
Source: Bokutachi ga Yarimashita

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Jumping from a great height with a beautiful landscape in front of you can be interesting.

I generally focus on the effectiveness of CTB, not the romance, but it would be nice to die in a nice place, not like a rat.

Reactions: pocket7
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
Anime anime girl

I also daydream of jumping a lot.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: skybox
skybox

skybox

Mar 6, 2024
Jumping from a great height with a beautiful landscape in front of you can be interesting.

I generally focus on the effectiveness of CTB, not the romance, but it would be nice to die in a nice place, not like a rat.
Understandable, I am sure the majority feels this way. I have watched many videos of this method and it really resonates with me. I do to a degree love being alive and experiencing the small things, but I know I will die by my own hand in the near future. My ideal spot would be a large wind turbine because I enjoy them aesthetically.

• Hugs
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_ and Agon321
S

shatteredcrystal

Preferably me, partially not, probably in between.
Apr 8, 2024
I always daydream about jumping and enjoying either watching the stars for the last time (I live in a city), or feeling raindrops hitting my body. It has always been a romantic thing to jump, while the truth being me backing off from the edge the last moment.

• Love
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Understandable, I am sure the majority feels this way. I have watched many videos of this method and it really resonates with me. I do to a degree love being alive and experiencing the small things, but I know I will die by my own hand in the near future. My ideal spot would be a large wind turbine because I enjoy them aesthetically.
My method is SN, so theoretically I could go somewhere nice and die. Especially since there are a lot of nice places around me.
But I don't want to cause additional problems for my family.
I prefer to die in a place where they have better access to my body.
I also don't want my death to be publicized.

Would you like to jump off a wind turbine? interesting, but access is limited.
Also it's a bit noisy.

skybox

skybox

Mar 6, 2024
I always daydream about jumping and enjoying either watching the stars for the last time (I live in a city), or feeling raindrops hitting my body. It has always been a romantic thing to jump, while the truth being me backing off from the edge the last moment.

I feel this, who knows what my reaction will be once I'm up there. Stargazing beforehand would be lovely if you can find a spot without light pollution.

My method is SN, so theoretically I could go somewhere nice and die. Especially since there are a lot of nice places around me.
But I don't want to cause additional problems for my family.
I prefer to die in a place where they have better access to my body.
I also don't want my death to be publicized.

Would you like to jump off a wind turbine? interesting, but access is limited.
Also it's a bit noisy.

Yeah I've read a couple threads of people drinking SN in forests and what not, death is tricky when you care about your family. I'm trying to hold off until the day my mom passes

I actually have pretty good access to turbines where I live, can walk right up to them. I don't think they're the height I want though.

Reactions: Agon321
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
I relate to your thoughts around the aesthetics of jumping and location. This is the place I daydream about.

8353674333 67bc4d6031 b

• Love
skybox

skybox

Mar 6, 2024
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
Gorgeous bridge! Water spots are nice, I have such a huge fear of drowning since childhood I couldn't bring myself to do it haha
Very understandable! I also don't consider it the most ideal method. There's a strong pull to it though. The bridge is in my hometown. It just feels poetic. The last time I was actively suicidal I almost got a one way ticket there.

Last edited:
  • Love