G

goomsoom

M - 30
Jan 17, 2020
Do you guys do day dreaming about life you wanted to have or just about random stuff like if you were X you would have done that? Talk to yourself imagine different scenarios, overthink a lot.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Weeping Garbage Can and Thereisnothing
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
Oh yes, if wasn't for daydreaming about things I would have gone completely mad years ago. I spend alot of time talking to myself and imagining different scenarios. I find it very helpful to deal with getting through the next minutes, hours and day, view it as a real life line alot of the time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Weeping Garbage Can, Null84 and 2 others
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
Yes I used to do that all the time.

however curiously now that I've decided I'm going to ctb I don't day dream nearly as much. Idk why, I guess I just realize that since I'm going to die my past nor my future don't matter anymore. Also since I'm going to ctb there's no chance of any of my day dreams of happening anyways, I've given in and realized there really is no hope for things to be better.

Ive accepted that my life sucked and that I'm a loser, but I feel like I've accepted this more than ever before in my life. Like for the first time I'm okay with just accepting it and no longer denying it or trying to motivate myself to be better.

In fact ever since I decided that I'm gonna ctb I've been feeling better. My anxiety has declined dramatically, I don't ponder about my regrets nearly as much. This past week has been fairly pleasant for me comparatively speaking cause I know my pain and suffering is going to end soon.

Also this forum has helped me a lot, I don't feel so alone anymore in being suicidal. I know there are people out there who feel the same as I do and it gives me comfort. I don't feel like a freak, I feel like a normal person who is surrounded by people who I can understand and who in turn understand me.

I guess I'm experiencing the pre-suicidal high or whatever it's called, but overall Id just say I've been experiencing this big relief this past week.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
I do not have a life even in my daydreams. I usually daydream of my or story characters.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and goomsoom
G

goomsoom

M - 30
Jan 17, 2020
I don't remember last time I had a real good dream, my daydreams are fictional dreams that can never be possible. Its a coping mechanism for me to forget about everything else for a while, imagination is all I have to feel emotions, pass another day.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can