• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

almost dead mota

almost dead mota

Tomorrow never comes
Aug 15, 2024
Hey. It's still not that uncomfortable but I know how it'll get. I feel extremely lonely. I fear that I won't be able to occupy my mind and that I bail out, even if I know I'm just going to try again in the future, I've tried this method at least 4 or 5 times but i lost count, I also tried sticking a knife to an outlet once. At the same time it's very peaceful, it feels like a limbo, like the peace you feel when you imagine a few seconds before finally dying but for an extended time. It's getting hard to entertain myself, if I don't it'll get really bad and it won't be that peaceful anymore, making eating and drinking more appealing to stop the suffering than actually going through with it. Help?

• Hugs
Reactions: undecided, CatLvr and Praestat_Mori
Last dance

Last dance

Forver 23
Aug 7, 2024
Not drinking to CTB, Sticking a knife into a outlet? MY FRIEND, you are torturing yourself? There is plenty of different methods... dont torture yourself to death

• Yay!
Reactions: undecided, spirittheyregone, Hotsackage and 6 others
Arahant

Arahant

Student
Jun 15, 2024
Have you considered partial hanging?

If you are going to be battling survival instincts, might as well try to get comfortable and make it quick.

Reactions: undecided, CatLvr and almost dead mota
Jon Arbuckle

Jon Arbuckle

Aspiring Corpse
Jul 23, 2024
Hey. It's still not that uncomfortable but I know how it'll get. I feel extremely lonely. I fear that I won't be able to occupy my mind and that I bail out, even if I know I'm just going to try again in the future, I've tried this method at least 4 or 5 times but i lost count, I also tried sticking a knife to an outlet once. At the same time it's very peaceful, it feels like a limbo, like the peace you feel when you imagine a few seconds before finally dying but for an extended time. It's getting hard to entertain myself, if I don't it'll get really bad and it won't be that peaceful anymore, making eating and drinking more appealing to stop the suffering than actually going through with it. Help?
I don't think you should go with this method.

• Yay!
Reactions: undecided and almost dead mota
almost dead mota

almost dead mota

Tomorrow never comes
Aug 15, 2024
Have you considered partial hanging?

If you are going to be battling survival instincts, might as well try to get comfortable and make it quick.
I've considered a lot of methods. The most appealing ones rn are a gunshot to the head, this one, and an exit bag using helium but i would have to think that one a lot harder. I don't want to be found messed up by a gunshot and with this method they would just find me dead as if I had died in my sleep. Also it's the most dignifying when it comes to... how you died. It really shows how messed up I am and that maybe it wasn't just making a dumb choice but actually hurting a lot. I've read that it can be painful but I've also read that it's very peaceful towards the end and the pein you get isn't that strong. It's more about the thirst and hunger which are unbearable but then I think about my future and I'm like... this is a child's play xd. But sometimes I loose perception of time and I just want to end all my suffering right there and then and I love eating and water so, there's that.

• Hugs
Reactions: CatLvr
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Not drinking to CTB, Sticking a knife into a outlet? MY FRIEND, you are torturing yourself? There is plenty of different methods... dont torture yourself to death
I'm not sure what to say....
Not to judge, but sounds like you're going to just hurt yourself rather than CTB.
No judgement...
I hope you find peace🌹💔

• Love
Reactions: undecided and almost dead mota
maynoname

maynoname

Aug 13, 2024
I hope this is not gonna be to painfull...
I hope you find peace <3

• Love
Reactions: almost dead mota
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
I almost died of deydration. You will get massive headaches and you will feel like you're dying. Not sure it's any better or worse than other methods.

• Informative
Reactions: TapeMachine, CatLvr and almost dead mota
almost dead mota

almost dead mota

Tomorrow never comes
Aug 15, 2024
I almost died of deydration. You will get massive headaches and you will feel like you're dying. Not sure it's any better or worse than other methods.
Explain more thoroughly

Ramsay Fiction

Ramsay Fiction

Soulburner
Aug 15, 2024
Regardless of how this endeavor works out I hope you end up finding the peace you're looking for

• Love
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
Explain more thoroughly
I was doing a fast and was drinking water, but I wasn't drinking it the right way. My body was absorbing no water. I felt like I was dying at night. I thought the pain was part of the fast, but it wasn't. The hospital said I had extreme dehydration. In hindsight, I wish I hadn't gone to the hospital. I would have died.

When you get hung over from alcohol, it's because your body is dehydrated. So, dying from lack of water is like a bad hangover. Honestly, I think I would prefer dying of thirst than a bridge or a gunshot. It sucks, but it's not THAT bad. Plus, you could probably load up on painkillers because it wouldn't intertere with your chosen method. I'm sure millions of humans have died of thirst over the years.

• Informative
almost dead mota

almost dead mota

Tomorrow never comes
Aug 15, 2024
I was doing a fast and was drinking water, but I wasn't drinking it the right way. My body was absorbing no water. I felt like I was dying at night. I thought the pain was part of the fast, but it wasn't. The hospital said I had extreme dehydration. In hindsight, I wish I hadn't gone to the hospital. I would have died.

When you get hung over from alcohol, it's because your body is dehydrated. So, dying from lack of water is like a bad hangover. Honestly, I think I would prefer dying of thirst than a bridge or a gunshot. It sucks, but it's not THAT bad. Plus, you could probably load up on painkillers because it wouldn't intertere with your chosen method. I'm sure millions of humans have died of thirst over the years.
I actually read that painkillers do interfere and can cause famage to your organs faster, like ibuprofen. Yeah the pain doesn't seem to be that bad but the thirst is unbearable. It makes me want to wait to buy a gun even tho I don't have the money nor want to work anymore ever. Even just having a gun would make me a lot calmer. And shit it's only the 2nd day but the thirst now has gotten as bad as the last time I did it in which I was almost at the 4th day. Probably because I haven't nourished myself properly before starting in any way. I've lost 6 pounds in like 2 or 3 days now I'm at 111. I feel so bad

A

Autumn_Stars

Jun 9, 2024
By day five I couldn't take it anymore. I had to drink. When you VSED you need drugs to be successful.

• Informative
Thanatox

Thanatox

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 22, 2024
Don't you think your SI will eventually make you drink? You most likely have easy access to water where you are, so doing this just seems like a torture that won't end up killing you anyways. Did you get rid of all your water sources? As others pointed out you could try other methods...

Wish you luck, though!

• Informative
Reactions: Nikitatos and almost dead mota
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
VSED outside of hospice has a nearly abysmal success rate. If it were that simple it would be a lot more popular. You will eventually cave and eat and drink. There are no confirmed cases of VSED on this site despite many trying over the years.

Reactions: gasterblaster and almost dead mota
Me Me Me

Me Me Me

May 9, 2022
VSED outside of hospice has a nearly abysmal success rate. If it were that simple it would be a lot more popular. You will eventually cave and eat and drink. There are no confirmed cases of VSED on this site despite many trying over the years.
It's almost impossible, I myself lasted a little over a week but in the end I ended up like a raving maniac. I wouldn't recommend anyone to do it.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
It's almost impossible, I myself lasted a little over a week but in the end I ended up like a raving maniac. I wouldn't recommend anyone to do it.
I lasted five days before a primitive instinct took over and I was a ravenous beast eating and drinking anything in sight.

Me Me Me

Me Me Me

May 9, 2022
I lasted five days before a primitive instinct took over and I was a ravenous beast eating and drinking anything in sight.
I lasted 9 days but to face the desire to eat and drink water I took a lot of drugs so in the end my mind just "broke" and I became completely psychotic. The only way I see it working is to handcuff yourself to some lonely place and leave the key somewhere unreachable. But I doubt anyone could do that.

almost dead mota

almost dead mota

Tomorrow never comes
Aug 15, 2024
I lasted 9 days but to face the desire to eat and drink water I took a lot of drugs so in the end my mind just "broke" and I became completely psychotic. The only way I see it working is to handcuff yourself to some lonely place and leave the key somewhere unreachable. But I doubt anyone could do that.
I have handcuffs... and I lost the key. Nah but that would be insane, it would be hell a week like that in just one position. How would you even sleep omg I would rather stabbing myself

Thanatox

Thanatox

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 22, 2024
Is everything going well? How do you feel at the moment?

TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
I've been hospitalized for severe dehydration a couple of times (unintentional, NOT a ctb attempt.) It is in no way peaceful, not even a little. My head felt like it was imploding from the pressure of the headache. All light felt like knives stabbing my eyes/head. My skin was tight, my lips cracked, my mouth felt like it was full of sticky/dry cotton. I felt like I was going to vomit, but what would I have thrown up?

But the worst symptom of all of them had to have been the uncontrollable desperation to devour uncanny amounts of water. Which I did. And then I threw it all up. I didn't realize I needed to drink slowly, so I ended up compounding my issue. Goddamn, that particular time was one of the worst experiences I've ever had.

I think there are better methods out there.

• Informative
Reactions: Thanatox
Thanatox

Thanatox

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 22, 2024
I've been hospitalized for severe dehydration a couple of times (unintentional, NOT a ctb attempt.) It is in no way peaceful, not even a little. My head felt like it was imploding from the pressure of the headache. All light felt like knives stabbing my eyes/head. My skin was tight, my lips cracked, my mouth felt like it was full of sticky/dry cotton. I felt like I was going to vomit, but what would I have thrown up?

But the worst symptom of all of them had to have been the uncontrollable desperation to devour uncanny amounts of water. Which I did. And then I threw it all up. I didn't realize I needed to drink slowly, so I ended up compounding my issue. Goddamn, that particular time was one of the worst experiences I've ever had.

I think there are better methods out there.

I think so, trying this as a method seems like trying to ctb by holding your breath, no matter how hard you try, you'll end up drinking water at some point...

All the symptoms look so fucked up, I'm sorry you had to go through all of that

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: TapeMachine
mrpeter

mrpeter

Jun 11, 2024
Apparently most people can only last 3-4 days without water, But its probably one of the most painful feelings in the world, I could probably go 4 days without eating if I had the motivation, water on the other hand is basically impossible.

• Informative
Reactions: Thanatox