• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nirrend

Nirrend

The important is not how long you live ...
Mar 12, 2022
Hello everyone, I'm sorry if my question seems off topic but I need some clarification.
I'm trying to be vague because the purpose here is not to incite in any way and I hope I have the right to ask this question here.

I have a small question about the darknet. A while ago, a friend of mine showed me some things on the market to be able to order all kind of things (N, SN, Opio, Benzo ...).

The thing is that I have the impression that a lot of things have changed, for example "Onion.live" becomes from time to time "Oniom.live" in url and both seem deserted.

I also don't know which market I should trust since I don't know which reference and safe site to go to, to get the rest of the links. Moreover, for most of them, the urls are not accessible anymore.

You, how do you choose trusted markets, which ones do you use and do you know a way to buy things to CTB ? (N, Opio, SN, Benzo ...)

Reactions: TheLastFemaphrodyke
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
alpha bay is back up since being taken down by the feds it use to be the number one market place , don't think you'll find N on there tho

• Love
Reactions: Nirrend
Nirrend

Nirrend

Mar 12, 2022
Oh Ok, because i thought it was a scam, people on online forums were saying that
alpha bay is back up since being taken down by the feds it use to be the number one market place , don't think you'll find N on there tho

TheLastFemaphrodyke

TheLastFemaphrodyke

Student
May 25, 2022
Hello everyone, I'm sorry if my question seems off topic but I need some clarification.
I'm trying to be vague because the purpose here is not to incite in any way and I hope I have the right to ask this question here.

I have a small question about the darknet. A while ago, a friend of mine showed me some things on the market to be able to order all kind of things (N, SN, Opio, Benzo ...).

The thing is that I have the impression that a lot of things have changed, for example "Onion.live" becomes from time to time "Oniom.live" in url and both seem deserted.

I also don't know which market I should trust since I don't know which reference and safe site to go to, to get the rest of the links. Moreover, for most of them, the urls are not accessible anymore.

You, how do you choose trusted markets, which ones do you use and do you know a way to buy things to CTB ? (N, Opio, SN, Benzo ...)
I have tried several times to figure out how to use the dark web and I finally admitted to myself that I am just way too technologically challenged. I actually need someone to take me by the hand and show me step by step several times how to do something and I do not know a soul in person that understands how to ustilize the dark web and I would have no idea how to even ask someone. I know no one any longer, so if I need the dark web, I am fekked.

• Hugs
B

bleeeeeep

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
Jan 5, 2022
i don't know about what exactly is available because last time i used tor was a while ago, but as far as i know dark.fail is the place to look for active domains. i think a lot of people are assuming the alpha bay relaunch is a honeypot which is not unlikely, so do be careful with that one. i also don't think you're able to buy real N on the dark web — but i'm not 100% sure about that

• Love
Nirrend

Nirrend

Mar 12, 2022
Yes, i think you're right,

I admit that I'm planning to ctb by addind benzo, opio and I'm planning to go through with buying them. But I admit that all these changes do not make me feel confident
i don't know about what exactly is available because last time i used tor was a while ago, but as far as i know dark.fail is the place to look for active domains. i think a lot of people are assuming the alpha bay relaunch is a honeypot which is not unlikely, so do be careful with that one. i also don't think you're able to buy real N on the dark web — but i'm not 100% sure about that

• Love
Reactions: bleeeeeep
S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
Darknet is full of rippers and feds.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Darknet is full of rippers and feds.
i've order from the darkweb since 2015 i must of order over 40 times only had two parcels that didn't arrive almost everything i order was exactly what i wanted, bar one thing.
coke weed ketamine heroin mcat hash

Reactions: sadanon3
S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
I'm referring to OP who seems inexperienced to be careful.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Nirrend and Darkover
B

Bombastus

Jun 5, 2022
The safest way to navigate the dark web is to just avoid it entirely but if you're deadset on using it as a source it would be best to find someone experienced to guide you, side by side at the same pc. The dark web is often a horrible horrible place. It should only ever be used to access substance markets, and even then government hellhounds might come for you for trying to buy a bus ticket

Reactions: Nirrend and sadanon3