• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Big Cat

Big Cat

Nov 1, 2023
how do i get onto the dark web for some SN?

Headspace Dweller

Headspace Dweller

Close your eyes and you'll leave this dream
Nov 2, 2023
  • Love
Reactions: deathwithdignity98, Willy Wonka and JustABug
Upvote 0
overrdone

overrdone

for the best.
Oct 22, 2023
There's a sticky thread about getting set up to do so here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-access-dark-net-markets-for-ctb-resources.106130/

I highly, highly recommend reading the DNM Bible before doing anything with the dark net. Good OPSEC is important and it outlines a ton of best practices.

I wouldn't recommend using the darknet if you're not the most tech savvy - it can be a lot to learn. Use your own discretion on that front.
This. I wouldn't recommend it for SN though. It is heavily regulated but not illegal like the drugs you may find in the deep web. You would also need to exchange your money into Bitcoin or Monero both impossible to chargeback so if you get scammed your money is gone.

Reactions: Kattt and Headspace Dweller
Upvote 0
Quiet_Observer

Quiet_Observer

Aug 22, 2023
Not sure you need to go on the darkweb for SN, i've found some success on allibaba so I would image going to the darkweb for SN specifically would be a little overboard

Reactions: Kattt and Headspace Dweller
Upvote 0
Headspace Dweller

Headspace Dweller

Close your eyes and you'll leave this dream
Nov 2, 2023
This. I wouldn't recommend it for SN though. It is heavily regulated but not illegal like the drugs you may find in the deep web. You would also need to exchange your money into Bitcoin or Monero both impossible to chargeback so if you get scammed your money is gone.
Not sure you need to go on the darkweb for SN, i've found some success on allibaba so I would image going to the darkweb for SN specifically would be a little overboard
Seconding these. You can find SN on the clearnet with enough searching, it's not likely worth the risk of getting it through a DNM.

Reactions: Action
Upvote 0
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
big cat and smol kitten :)

• Hugs
Reactions: overrdone
Upvote 0
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Yeah, I am familiar with the selection of goods and services available on most darknet markets. They've introduced tighter restrictions about what they allow to be listed to minimise the urgency with which authorities would seek to close them down.
For instance, most don't permit fentanyl or firearms to be listed.
Drugs and fraud are the mainstay.
As has already been said, it's not a recreational drug.
Vendors are unlikely to have any interest in selling it, because customers don't make a habit of buying it and there's relatively little profit to be made.

Reactions: NoLoveNoHope
Upvote 0
Big Cat

Big Cat

Nov 1, 2023
Ok thank you all for the advice. So need to look elsewhere, but not sure where. Any ideas please.

Upvote 0
A

apple0613

Sep 20, 2023
Is there any site has Antiemetic (for SN)?
I tried some of them, one is Bohemia. It's full of illegal drugs but has no Antiemetic at all.
Any help would be appreciated.

Upvote 0
U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
For antiemetics, the SN bible found in the sticky posts mentions about talking to your doctor to get an easy prescription, I suppose

Upvote 0
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

Dec 15, 2021
There's a sticky thread about getting set up to do so here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-access-dark-net-markets-for-ctb-resources.106130/

I highly, highly recommend reading the DNM Bible before doing anything with the dark net. Good OPSEC is important and it outlines a ton of best practices.

I wouldn't recommend using the darknet if you're not the most tech savvy - it can be a lot to learn. Use your own discretion on that front.
but that link that you shared there ... that wasn´t the DN Bible, right? I cannot find it ...

Upvote 0