• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
What do I risk if using the dark web to buy drugs for ctb?

Last edited:
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Depends on what you're using it for.

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Depends on what you visit it for.

I'd highly recommend you read the darknet bible and fully educate yourself on things like using tor, pgp encryption and crypto (explicitly monero) if you have intentions of purchasing anything on the marketplaces.

C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
Depends on what you visit it for.

I'd highly recommend you read the darknet bible and fully educate yourself on things like using tor, pgp encryption and crypto (explicitly monero) if you have intentions of purchasing anything on the marketplaces.
Thank you. Where do I find the darknet bible?
Depends on what you're using it for.
To buy drugs for ctb

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
Depends on where you live, what you're buying, and where you're buying it from.

C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
Depends on where you live, what you're buying, and where you're buying it from.
Is there anywhere I can find more info on the specifics? As in where is it safest to buy from if I'm buying drugs to ctb? And why does where I live make a difference? Thanks!

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
Is there anywhere I can find more info on the specifics? As in where is it safest to buy from if I'm buying drugs to ctb? And why does where I live make a difference? Thanks!
I'm not sure what you mean by "drugs to ctb". They don't sell SN on the dark web.

Drug laws vary widely country to country. If you live in a state in the US where marijuana is legal and you're buying small quantities of weed from someone living in that state, your risk is minimal.

If you live in China and you're buying 2 kilos of heroin from Columbia, your risk is bigger.

Each vendor has individual feedback (like Ebay). If some has high feedback rating, it's doubtful you'll get scammed.

It depends on what you're buying, but typically if law enforcement becomes aware of a package in the US mail containing illegal drugs, they simply confiscate the package. If you're buying something like cyanide or something that could be harmful to others, they might take more of interest in you.

If you're buying fentynal from California to get shipped to Montana, it's doubtful anyone would take much of an interest; but I'm sure the penalties could be steep.

Here are the federal penalties for trafficking:

(note Biden rescheduled marijuana so it's no longer considered "one of the most dangerous substances known to man with no medical value").

C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
I'm not sure what you mean by "drugs to ctb". They don't sell SN on the dark web.

Drug laws vary widely country to country. If you live in a state in the US where marijuana is legal and you're buying small quantities of weed from someone living in that state, your risk is minimal.

If you live in China and you're buying 2 kilos of heroin from Columbia, your risk is bigger.

Each vendor has individual feedback (like Ebay). If some has high feedback rating, it's doubtful you'll get scammed.

It depends on what you're buying, but typically if law enforcement becomes aware of a package in the US mail containing illegal drugs, they simply confiscate the package. If you're buying something like cyanide or something that could be harmful to others, they might take more of interest in you.

If you're buying fentynal from California to get shipped to Montana, it's doubtful anyone would take much of an interest; but I'm sure the penalties could be steep.

Here are the federal penalties for trafficking:

(note Biden rescheduled marijuana so it's no longer considered "one of the most dangerous substances known to man with no medical value").
Thanks for the info!

Reactions: Nikitatos