• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I thought it would be good to create a separate place for this type of humor.

Sensitive people should avoid this thread.

I also hope I am not breaking the forum rules.

Last edited:
F

failure383

Jul 2, 2024
Bump for the good thread idea. I will contribute once a good joke comes to my mind.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
images

• Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Agon321
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Not sure if this thread is really about dark humor...

Reactions: zengiraffe and EvisceratedJester
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
It's dark humor.
I always say that I like very controversial humor and I cross the line of good taste.

If someone doesn't like something like that, they can just avoid it.
I understand that some people are more sensitive to such things.

It is also possible to delete the entire thread at any time, so it's not a problem.

Reactions: GoatHerder
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Just not the kind of dark humor I was expecting, my bad.

Reactions: jar-baby and Agon321
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Yeah, dark humour has become something that people commonly use to hide and rationalize their prejudices. Good dark humour is a rarity these days and most of these posts are just plain racist/antisemitism. The punchline is just "haha, racist thing" and that's it. There isn't anything of substance, they are just someone in a position of privilege making jokes at the expense of marginalized demographics. Dark humour can be great when it is done in a witty manner and when it works to push boundaries, but these memes just reinforce them. It's the type of shit you typically find edgy middle-schoolers laughing about during their right-wing phase. I should know since I was one of them. It can also be great when it's being used as a coping mechanism.

I think there needs to be more of a conversation surrounding how people try to find ways to cover up their shitty views under the guise of humour. The OP has said all of this shit before:
I fully support eugenics, even despite previous events.
I don't see anything immoral about it.
I hope that eugenics will become more widespread in the future.

I'll probably be called a racist, etc.
But I am a huge opponent of what is currently happening.

Of course, I'm not a huge racist, but for some people, it doesn't take much to call someone that way.

For example, I don't consider myself a racist.

Just because I don't like pointless and short-sighted immigration policies doesn't make me a racist.

The fact that I see a sharp increase in crime in places where there are immigrants does not make me a racist either.

They "escape" from "worse" countries where things are bad.
But they carry their shitty behavior to new countries, making those new countries worse.

There is a lot of anger in me. To be honest, I'm becoming more and more radical.

If I were a little less sensible, I'd probably be in jail by now.
Screenshot 20240728 171143 Samsung Internet
So, I feel justified in coming to the conclusion that this is just them looking for an excuse to punch down and openly talk about their own prejudices without being called out for it. I wish people would actually try to think about why they might be racist, sexist, ableist, etc and try to work on those views, rather than going into denial. A lot of progress would be made if people could just do this one thing.

• Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: justwannadip, rozeske, Agon321 and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Ok, I thought I was just imagining things and maybe seeing intentions that weren't there, now I see it clear. Nice work @EvisceratedJester on calling out what needed to be.

Reactions: zengiraffe, justwannadip and EvisceratedJester
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I have already reported this thread earlier. But the report was denied. I still think such content should not be on here. And I predict that this thread sooner or later gets deleted. Because such "jokes" attract "similar jokes". And usually it gets more and more extreme. And for some it is just more than "jokes"...