Alain

Alain

Student
Mar 11, 2020
I've been reading a lot of resources to catch the bus in a painless and clean way. That is the only one thing that matters to me.

You know, I have those daily headaches since I was a teenager. Now I'm 36 and the headaches are more and more violent, it lasts for a day, sometimes two days. And all I can do is to wait in the dark, in the silence, for that pain to go away, eventually, and leave me for few hours. So for me, a painless death would mean everything. I hate the idea of suffering for the last moments of my life. But the fact is, there is no way to ctb without suffering. Well, the night-night seems painless, but I just can't figure how to do it.

So I will have to chose a violent method, something that hurts, like hanging. And I hate that. I hate the idea that my freedom to leave the world when I want has a price, and that price is high, it's suffering. Well, if I had a shitload of money I could maybe find some N... But I don't have money.

Damn I can't wait to CTB, it's like I lost months trying to find a way that don't exist. Fucking frustrating.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: all_pointless, Bct, Frt and 6 others
TonyThat2003

TonyThat2003

May 31, 2020
You can try SN, its a peacefull method, theres a few symptoms but its nothing out of this world

Alain

Alain

Student
Mar 11, 2020
You can try SN, its a peacefull method, theres a few symptoms but its nothing out of this world
I heard a lot about sn and it seems pretty painful for some people. I won't take the risk. Plus, in my country it's impossible to get.

• Aww..
Reactions: TonyThat2003
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
There are apparently ways to die painlessly, to name one: nitrogen inhalation. opioid overdose may be another. These methods have their difficulties of course (mainly accessibility). I share your frustration; it's grossly unfair that we're basically forced to confront pain if we want out of this world.

Reactions: Frt