PuppyCatTeeth

PuppyCatTeeth

May 6, 2024
My father is a narcissist and abusive and it was his birthday today. I didn't want to ,but I drew him a picture of a video game character he liked, in the hopes he wouldn't go crazy for me not getting anything for him. But he flipped out and got mad because I didn't get him a cake. For context, my mom died around Christmas last year and ever since then his abuse is getting worse and worse. This just sealed the deal that I'm going to ctb.

I hate my life so much I just want my mom. I really wished he died instead of her. Why would I get anything for the man that regularly calls me a bitch and other names and threaten to kick me out. He tried to physically intimidate me by yelling at me while hovering over me with his forehead touching mine then he kissed my forehead??

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: nancyboy, furribcage, kunikuzushi and 13 others
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
Was he always like this? Just wondering if your mum's death affected him? Grief can do mad stuff to people.

GalacticWarrior777

GalacticWarrior777

When will I find an exit?
Sep 24, 2024
That's sad to hear, it must have been your mom's death that made him possibly even more unstable. Wish you find deserved peace and rest.

InterestedParty

InterestedParty

Funeral Director
Oct 5, 2024
My father is a narcissist and abusive and it was his birthday today. I didn't want to ,but I drew him a picture of a video game character he liked, in the hopes he wouldn't go crazy for me not getting anything for him. But he flipped out and got mad because I didn't get him a cake. For context, my mom died around Christmas last year and ever since then his abuse is getting worse and worse. This just sealed the deal that I'm going to ctb.

I hate my life so much I just want my mom. I really wished he died instead of her. Why would I get anything for the man that regularly calls me a bitch and other names and threaten to kick me out. He tried to physically intimidate me by yelling at me while hovering over me with his forehead touching mine then he kissed my forehead??
Don't let him use your mother's death as an excuse, she was your mother too,

• Love
Reactions: nir
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Vultures circle overhead
Feb 28, 2023
That's cruel, you gave him a present and he wants you dead, even though he created you? Also I can't stand people who demand presents. I hope you can get out of that toxic environment.

Reactions: kunikuzushi
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
You need to move out of that shithole. Could this be an option? Shared apartment with friends or the like?

• Love
Reactions: kunikuzushi, struggles_inc and nir
Demian

Demian

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
If I could, I'd give you a hug.

Only bad things come from bad people, and there are a lot of people like that. But think that this is temporary. One day you'll be out of this situation.

But I imagine it must be very difficult to go through all that. If your mother could talk to you, she would surely tell you to be strong and remember that this is temporary. Bad moments pass more quickly than we realize.

If you want, you can send me a dm or write here.

PuppyCatTeeth

PuppyCatTeeth

May 6, 2024
Don't let him use your mother's death as an excuse, she was your mother too,
He always compares grief and I hate it
If I could, I'd give you a hug.

Only bad things come from bad people, and there are a lot of people like that. But think that this is temporary. One day you'll be out of this situation.

But I imagine it must be very difficult to go through all that. If your mother could talk to you, she would surely tell you to be strong and remember that this is temporary. Bad moments pass more quickly than we realize.

If you want, you can send me a dm or write here.
Shortly after I made the post he abused me physically and I had to call the police and they helped me move my stuff to my car so I could go to my dorm. I wish he died instead of my mom I really hate him. He turned off my phone then turned it back on a few hours ago. I can't get a new phone plan because the phone is in his name. I don't know What to do in so distraught. My sister is still at my house and she's barely responding to me.

I'm sorry for the wall of text I'm on my phone

• Aww..
Reactions: Demian
PuppyCatTeeth

PuppyCatTeeth

May 6, 2024
You need to move out of that shithole. Could this be an option? Shared apartment with friends or the like?
I'm currently at my boyfriends house ❤️ I also have a dorm at college
Was he always like this? Just wondering if your mum's death affected him? Grief can do mad stuff to people.
He was always a bit unhinged but after my mom got sick he started to get worse to me. Even before she got sick his anger was getting worse. And after she died he was nice for about 2 months then started getting verbally abusive then last night physically abusive. He had grabbed me by the throat a couple months ago but nothing at this level where he threw me around a bunch

Last edited:
Reactions: Neowise
Demian

Demian

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
Shortly after I made the post he abused me physically and I had to call the police and they helped me move my stuff to my car so I could go to my dorm. I wish he died instead of my mom I really hate him. He turned off my phone then turned it back on a few hours ago. I can't get a new phone plan because the phone is in his name. I don't know What to do in so distraught. My sister is still at my house and she's barely responding to me.

I'm sorry for the wall of text I'm on my phone
You can write as much as you like and I'll read it.

I don't know what country you're from, but perhaps you could record at least one of these assaults with hidden cameras and hand the recording over to the authorities. I don't know if that's the best way, but maybe it is. If you do this, remember to make copies of the recording for safekeeping. Depending on the country, imprisonment is certain and you will receive support.

You seem like a nice, good person to me. I know that there are few good people in the world, but I assure you that they do exist and you're sure to find not just a nice bf but many true friendships.

If I could, I'd give you a hug. Be strong, you're not alone.

Reactions: Lost Magic
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
This is the only cake he needs.

Attachments

• birthday-cake-middle-finger.gif
    birthday-cake-middle-finger.gif
    50 KB · Views: 0
TraumaEscapee:)

TraumaEscapee:)

I hate my birth family
Apr 30, 2023
The only cake he deserves is a mud pie with a sprinkle of scotch bonnet on top. How he treated you is so ugly and you don't deserve that .