• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Bilbobaggins

Bilbobaggins

In a hole
Aug 30, 2018
Hello all,

Anyone try using this guy for obtaining N?

I paid him £501 for 2 bottles (A has since told me that at 94kg I need 3) on 15 August. He has since come up with excuses for delay - can't find the right bottles, Mexican postal service won't send liquids anymore. Now says he has sent it but no record of tracking number online. D says he has turned it into powder to avoid no fluids rule. PPeH says initial reports are good since midsummer, but I can't help feel that I'm being scammed.

Powder would be good tho, as I can't chug a beer down without throwing up, let alone something as foul sounding as N.

saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
D? Um, what version of PPh are you using? This no liquids rule you speak of sounds rather fishy.

Reactions: GoneSeptember2018 and anna
Bilbobaggins

Bilbobaggins

In a hole
Aug 30, 2018
D? Um, what version of PPh are you using? This no liquids rule you speak of sounds rather fishy.
Yeah, all sounds rather fishy, but he keeps up the dialogue long after payment.

Edition: I use the online one, purchased in May but I think it automatically updates when you reload. D's protonmail is just below A's address.

Reactions: saffron
saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
Yeah, all sounds rather fishy, but he keeps up the dialogue long after payment.

Edition: I use the online one, purchased in May but I think it automatically updates when you reload. D's protonmail is just below A's address.

So these are 2 different suppliers?

Bilbobaggins

Bilbobaggins

In a hole
Aug 30, 2018
Mmm maybe, but D looks like a scammer to me.

Bilbobaggins

Bilbobaggins

In a hole
Aug 30, 2018
No its not on the scam list. It's on the same page as AV, 270 I think.

G

GoneSeptember2018

Student
Aug 28, 2018
I doubt the pph would list a scammer in their recommended sellers. If he is a scammer though, please report back to us and let us know. Other people can circumvent this issue. Good luck.

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Send us a screenshot of the site in the PPeH that lists him as a supplier,please.

Bilbobaggins

Bilbobaggins

In a hole
Aug 30, 2018
I'll try. I'm on a tablet and don't know if I can do screenshots.

Reactions: GoneSeptember2018
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
File attached
I can't access it. It is behind a paywall. Could you try and make a picture from the site with your phone from your tablet and then attach it here?

Reactions: Madrid27 and saffron
ready2gohome

ready2gohome

Aug 31, 2018
Also, there is no documented evidence of anyone ever waking from a dose of 6gms of sodium pentobarbital, let alone the 13gm you would get out of 2 bottles. 2 bottles will be plenty.

I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
post the pdf pls <3

Reactions: Madrid27
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Here's the section which lists A's email and is followed by the email for D. I have the most recent version of the PPeH
Could you upload the August PPeH(pdf) to 8ch or give us a link,please?

Last edited:
Reactions: Madrid27, IWishYouAllGoodLuck and saffron
M

Madrid27

Student
Jul 24, 2018
in the May version it does not put anything of D, only A. please upload the new version

Reactions: throwaway123
Bilbobaggins

Bilbobaggins

In a hole
Aug 30, 2018
Yeah that's the puppy. As I said in original post, not too impressed so far. Will keep forum updated if package arrives. The fact that it is on the recommended list should really mean something, but I am suspicious that this guy has the wherewithal to change the liquid into powder- is he Walter White or something? I also didn't like the 'looking for bottles' thing: Pisabental already comes in bottles afaik.

Last edited:
Reactions: saffron and throwaway123
Lowri

Lowri

Jun 19, 2018
This is an interesting development, two sellers of N!

I welcome the competition, maybe this will drive the price down.

Reactions: mattwitt, saffron, Madrid27 and 1 other person
Lowri

Lowri

Jun 19, 2018
I see several people here with access to the PPH. If you would like to help this community please upload the new PPh. If you don't know how I can try and rip if off their site but I would need login information.

Reactions: saffron, throwaway123 and Madrid27
Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
Lowri I sent you a message

Reactions: Lowri and IWishYouAllGoodLuck
M

Madrid27

Student
Jul 24, 2018
[QUOTE = "Lowri, post: 49572, member: 879"] Veo varias personas aquí con acceso a la PPH. Si desea ayudar a esta comunidad, cargue el nuevo PPh. Si no sabes cómo puedo tratar de extraerlo de su sitio, necesitaré la información de inicio de sesión. [/ QUOTE]

I see several people here with access to the PPH. If you would like to help this community please upload the new PPh. If you don't know how I can try and rip if off their site but I would need login information.

yes please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
LOWRI where are youu

M

Madrid27

Student
Jul 24, 2018
Thanks so muchhhhhh Lowri & Clover!!!!!!!! nice!!!!

D Will it be reliable? we do not know, it seems new to us, and there is not much data

Bilbobaggins

Bilbobaggins

In a hole
Aug 30, 2018
I originally posted to say that I didn't think D was reliable, not to start a buying frenzy from supplier who I think is a scammer. I know that he's in the PPH but so far he has seemed v. suspect. See my original post.

saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
Be very careful y'all... remember A has been operating for manly years so he is probably the better option.

Reactions: Madrid27
I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
Last edited: