FailerQt.

FailerQt.

Crazy bish
Mar 17, 2023
First of all, I want to apologize of sharing my journey here is too bothersome, but this is really the only place I feel like I can do so without being judged or having cops called on me so please bear with me a bit longer. 🙏
Exactly as the title says. It's very easy to get a filled nitrogen cylinder in my country, especially the western part. Will have it delivered straight to my address. 8l/200bar one should suffice. Hose is also on its way, regulator is here. Only wrench and the bag itself left now. I have to go with the poor man's option which is the plastic bag. I've read that the turkey oven bags are good for this purpose, is it true or should I look for something else preferably? I know the image guide has exact "model" or number recommended, but I couldn't find that online, so if anybody could message me a source I could buy I from, I'd be really thankful. 🙏
Oh and one last thing, I absolutely don't even feel like leaving any notes behind, is that weird?
I can't even spend the last few days doing what I like because dumb company decided to ban my game account over nothing. They don't even show any proof of what I supposedly did. Well, it's only few more days anyway. And no, this isn't my reason for CTBing if anyone's wondering. 😅 (If you'd like the real reasons and full story, feel free to send me a message, I don't mind sharing, but don't really want to do it publicly, at least not yet 😊)

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
You don't need to apologize, and I don't think it's weird not leaving notes, it's a personal preference whether to do such a thing after all, it isn't like anybody is owed an explanation anyway, I wish you the best of luck with your plans.

Reactions: Meditation guide and mind_split