• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

amazonico

Jun 23, 2023
Hey everyone! i´m planning to ctb with cyanuric acid, anyone heard about it? i think it´s gonna be succesful, i got 100 pills, the pills are very small, i´m not planning to swallow one by one, but to blend them with some water and drink as much as possible, all i´ve been reading says it hurts a lot, i don´t know for how long before i lost consciousness , DO YOU THINK IT WILL WORK?
i´m very anxiuos, cause if it doesn´t work, i´ll be hurt really bad, i also have like 10 valiums, do you think i should take them before so i could be a little more calm?

Please answer anything you want, i aprecciate!

Elysion

Elysion

Jun 12, 2023
The important thing is the weight of the pills and the degree of purity. What color are the pills? Ice white or milky white? What is its brand? Their total weight should be more than 5 grams for a body weighing 65 kilos. Cyanuric acid does not form with water. But there is no need for cyanuric acid, the pills themselves are cyanide and in the stomach it is converted into cyanuric acid with the formula HCN.

A

amazonico

Jun 23, 2023
Screen Shot 2023 07 01 at 81337 AM
these sre the pills, i don´t have the box :(
so this pills are like cyanide??