• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

imissrachel

May 31, 2024
I know it will hurt but it will be fast. How hard is it to get in the US and are there any places that I should look. I know my account is new btw… I've been on here before but I left when i thought things would get better. She came back after months and she left again so I'm done trying. If you need to verify I have my old handle but can't log in. And I don't need anybody trying to convince me there are less pain free methods I know that and I don't care I just want to be done.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
You are going to have an easier time getting SN, a curing salt used in food, than a universally known deadly toxin. You may be able to get it off of some shady Dark Web sales but good luck getting it through customs.

I work in a lab and cyanide or anything containing cyanide immediately gets you put on several government watch lists.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
There was another thread on cyanide just a few hours ago. Not seen one since I don't know when and then suddenly everyone's talking about it!

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
H

heavenplzhelp77

May 25, 2024
I know it will hurt but it will be fast. How hard is it to get in the US and are there any places that I should look. I know my account is new btw… I've been on here before but I left when i thought things would get better. She came back after months and she left again so I'm done trying. If you need to verify I have my old handle but can't log in. And I don't need anybody trying to convince me there are less pain free methods I know that and I don't care I just want to be done.
Oh you're that iloverachel account so sorry to hear that and sorry for your pain. I think cyanide can be acquired online in the us if you just search hard enough it's obviously restricted but search for independent or "underground" sources nd u just might find it