• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

8yy8uiyhbij

Feb 11, 2019
Does anyone know how I can get Cyanide without trying to harvest it from plants? I don't want to import it due to how illegal it is, and I know the death is terrible but it's 30 seconds suffering for what I need

L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
Does anyone know how I can get Cyanide without trying to harvest it from plants? I don't want to import it due to how illegal it is, and I know the death is terrible but it's 30 seconds suffering for what I need

You can order it online. It's not illegal. Just do a search

8yy8uiyhbij

Feb 11, 2019
As far as I know it is illegal in the UK so it's hard to find here

R

ronigail9

Student
Oct 5, 2019
perhaps sodium azide is easier to obtain? it's said that azide is cyanide's "cousin" and they have very similar methods of action, and death is supposed to be quick.

H

HellLife2

Oct 1, 2019
perhaps sodium azide is easier to obtain? it's said that azide is cyanide's "cousin" and they have very similar methods of action, and death is supposed to be quick.

Do more research. You do not want to be managing this chemical unless you're a trained chemist using it in a lab professionally. Lab assistants have lost their arms safely trying to measure this medication in a lab.

Last edited:
Reactions: lifeisbutadream
R

ronigail9

Student
Oct 5, 2019
Okay, cool, yah don't let metal touch it , sinks, pipes, utensils, bowls and cups