• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tranquilityseeker

Aug 5, 2022
Hi Guys!

I'm so glad to be able to join the forum today, My account got approved. I've been a silent reader from the past one year(without being a member) and this website has been a gem.

So I'm interested in using KCN/Cyanide. I'm confused as to how much amount should I use and in how much water?

I have studied many reports and thought of using 10g instead of usual 2-3g as per PPH in about 75 to 100 ml of water. But I want opinion of you guys too.

Is it too much/overkill? Or is there any risk I should be aware of? Anything I can do to improve the effect?

PS: 1. I know some folks here feel that SN is more peaceful than Cyanide. I already have SN & SA but I want something more reliable so I'm not using them.

2. I know it's quite painful but I don't mind that genuinely at all. I want to ctb successfully. I WANT 100% SUCCESS. I CAN'T TAKE RISK OF SURVIVING.

3. Some people here had shared that it's hard to procure cyanide. So, I first spent time to procure it & have it with me.

Reactions: neemva
T

Teenytiny

Experienced
Feb 1, 2022
Cyanide is supposed to be horrific hun
When people used it back in the day the pill they'd keep in there mouths had glass in it and they would crush it in a place where it'd cut a view and the cyanide would go directly into the blood stream but if your going through your stomach it's going to be brutal

Reactions: tranquilityseeker
S

Sun n showers

Student
Jul 4, 2022
Hi Guys!

I'm so glad to be able to join the forum today, My account got approved. I've been a silent reader from the past one year(without being a member) and this website has been a gem.

So I'm interested in using KCN/Cyanide. I'm confused as to how much amount should I use and in how much water?

I have studied many reports and thought of using 10g instead of usual 2-3g as per PPH in about 75 to 100 ml of water. But I want opinion of you guys too.

Is it too much/overkill? Or is there any risk I should be aware of? Anything I can do to improve the effect?

PS: 1. I know some folks here feel that SN is more peaceful than Cyanide. I already have SN & SA but I want something more reliable so I'm not using them.

2. I know it's quite painful but I don't mind that genuinely at all. I want to ctb successfully. I WANT 100% SUCCESS. I CAN'T TAKE RISK OF SURVIVING.

3. Some people here had shared that it's hard to procure cyanide. So, I first spent time to procure it & have it with me.
Are you in uk?

T

tranquilityseeker

Aug 5, 2022
Are you in uk?
Uhm, no @Sun n showers
Cyanide is supposed to be horrific hun
When people used it back in the day the pill they'd keep in there mouths had glass in it and they would crush it in a place where it'd cut a view and the cyanide would go directly into the blood stream but if your going through your stomach it's going to be brutal
@Teenytiny yes I had read this too in world war 2 section. Primarily Hitler used it the most and he himself bit one pill and then shot himself. That's why I thought that since I'm not using glass ampoules I should use more amount.

In stomach if we have a lot of stomach acid then this method would work very fast, water+cyanide reacts with HCL acid in stomach to yield Hydrogen cyanide which is absorbed from stomach lining that bypasses liver and kills almost instantly.

It's painful indeed but lasts for only till the time one loses consciousness and one loses consciousness in less than 6 mins on average after ingesting Kcn. So I have hopes

Last edited:
Reactions: Teenytiny
S

Sun n showers

Student
Jul 4, 2022
Uhm, no @Sun n showers

@Teenytiny yes I had read this too in world war 2 section. Primarily Hitler used it the most and he himself bit one pill and then shot himself. That's why I thought that since I'm not using glass ampoules I should use more amount.

In stomach if we have a lot of stomach acid then this method would work very fast, water+cyanide reacts with HCL acid in stomach to yield Hydrogen cyanide which is absorbed from stomach lining that bypasses liver and kills almost instantly.

It's painful indeed but lasts for only till the time one loses consciousness and one loses consciousness in less than 6 mins on average after ingesting Kcn. So I have hopes
It was used a lot in days passed... wish I had some

• Love
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
6 minutes of feeling your stomach lining being chemically vurned apart sounds like torture.

T

tranquilityseeker

Aug 5, 2022
It was used a lot in days passed... wish I had some
Yes indeed. I hope you're able to get some.

It's not very hard to get it. Try to go to some B2B business site & act like a company that deals in this chem.

S

Sun n showers

Student
Jul 4, 2022
But when it's a private address... to be delivered to not that easy.....

T

tranquilityseeker

Aug 5, 2022
6 minutes of feeling your stomach lining being chemically vurned apart sounds like torture.
@Jrmull1993 But most methods are painful. And there is possibility to survive. Cyanide is the only exception that no one has ever survived.

6 minutes can be reduced if one fasts for a long time prior to taking it.
But when it's a private address... to be delivered to not that easy.....
@Sun n showers Collect it through someone or use freight forwarders. It's not hard at all it's pretty easy you just need to sound like an important industrial chemical dealer

W

woknows

Experienced
Dec 12, 2020
I am sorry you have come to this point. I do not want to give advice on it. I will only suggest doing more research.

E

eashanm

Master
Feb 22, 2023
Hello, do you still need help with your Cyanide method?