• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

CosmicPaperCut

May 21, 2024
i have a bad self harm addiction. i don't do it often but every time i do its worse than the last. last week i had to get plastic surgery to fix my arm. i also have a degree in biomedical sciences so i feel like i know what im doing as ive managed to avoid any tendons etc or cause lifelong damage to my motor skills.

my plan is to book a hotel room, take 1200mg of aspirin, drink alcohol to help with nerves, and cut my radial artery.

im just so sick of my self harm ruining my life, it's debilitating and embarrassing to have to go to a&e. my friends, family and bf are always worried sick about me. i just want to end it so i stop worrying people. ive suffered with this for 10 years and i dont ever see myself getting better.

pls give me feedback on my plan

AR3S_

AR3S_

Forceful bliss
May 22, 2024
If you don't struggle with the force it takes to get through to your radial artery, and you have taken the warranted anti-clotting agents prior to the event, I don't see any faults in your plan.
If however it isn't your end goal to CTB, there may be different ways of going around your issue of self-harming. However, I don't know your personal situation

Reactions: CosmicPaperCut
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
Well, only a small percentage of suicide attempts involving any type of cutting actually succeed but I suspect that those with anatomical knowledge stand a greater chance.

That said, I would have thought that the alcohol would be more of a hindrance than a help and could end up making this the time you impair your motor skills, possibly for good.

I'm not a healthcare professional, just a cutter of - ye gods - 30 something years and I know how deep you've got to go get anywhere near the arteries. And as I'm sure you know, nothing stays still for very long, especially when you start making the cut deeper and wider. And the blood makes it impossible to see what you're doing.

I'd say there are easier, quicker and more effective ways to go.

Reactions: Forveleth
C

CosmicPaperCut

May 21, 2024
Well, only a small percentage of suicide attempts involving any type of cutting actually succeed but I suspect that those with anatomical knowledge stand a greater chance.

That said, I would have thought that the alcohol would be more of a hindrance than a help and could end up making this the time you impair your motor skills, possibly for good.

I'm not a healthcare professional, just a cutter of - ye gods - 30 something years and I know how deep you've got to go get anywhere near the arteries. And as I'm sure you know, nothing stays still for very long, especially when you start making the cut deeper and wider. And the blood makes it impossible to see what you're doing.

I'd say there are easier, quicker and more effective ways to go.

yeah ur right about the blood making it hard to see, i was thinking id cut where i feel my pulse & avoid the tendons that connect to my thumb. hopefully i succeed so even if i do cause motor damage it wouldnt affect me lol. the alcohol just helps, ive never been able to cut deep without alcohol, liquid courage init

thanks for the resources tho ill have a read :)

Reactions: Ash
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
yeah ur right about the blood making it hard to see, i was thinking id cut where i feel my pulse & avoid the tendons that connect to my thumb. hopefully i succeed so even if i do cause motor damage it wouldnt affect me lol. the alcohol just helps, ive never been able to cut deep without alcohol, liquid courage init

thanks for the resources tho ill have a read :)
I hope you find the peace you're looking for

Reactions: CosmicPaperCut