AngelicPsychedelic

AngelicPsychedelic

<3
Mar 9, 2023
It's been a few weeks since I last cut myself and it has been hell. I wasn't trying to not cut on purpose I was just super unmotivated in everything, so I was too lazy, even to cut. Everything has been really shit for me lately tbh. It felt so good, I felt very relieved, I don't know how I could go without it for so long. It felt better than I remembered. I still crave it now. I don't know if I could ever stop. I'm not even disappointed with myself, I have never been. I have never promised anyone I would stop sh only that I'll try, but I don't think I'm gonna stop anytime soon.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Fwompje, tryagain, bestroper and 1 other person
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

Lavender
Feb 25, 2023
It felt so good, I felt very relieved, I don't know how I could go without it for so long. It felt better than I remembered.
I remember this feeling, yeah... Stay safe dear.

Idk if this is dumb, but I often feel like I have to close the tab when reading SH discussion threads here because sometimes it's really tempting to start cutting again. It was so beautiful watching the blood flow down, it felt so... right, and relaxing.

• Love
Reactions: AngelicPsychedelic
M

ManchildLoser

Jan 16, 2023
It's been a few weeks since I last cut myself and it has been hell. I wasn't trying to not cut on purpose I was just super unmotivated in everything, so I was too lazy, even to cut. Everything has been really shit for me lately tbh. It felt so good, I felt very relieved, I don't know how I could go without it for so long. It felt better than I remembered. I still crave it now. I don't know if I could ever stop. I'm not even disappointed with myself, I have never been. I have never promised anyone I would stop sh only that I'll try, but I don't think I'm gonna stop anytime soon.
I have never tried cutting myself, does it hurt a lot? I would like to ctb without pain and i think there are better alternatives but i've never tried cutting so i dont know.

Fwompje

Fwompje

life is cruel and time heals nothing
Feb 23, 2023
I have never tried cutting myself, does it hurt a lot? I would like to ctb without pain and i think there are better alternatives but i've never tried cutting so i dont know.
Like many posts on here have said: cutting fails very often, 2% success rate. I'd definitely say you have a bigger chance if you already selfharm to extreme lengths because it takes a lot of slicing. Trying to get to arteries hurts like hell. Literally try anything else and you'll have a better chance.

• Informative
M

ManchildLoser

Jan 16, 2023
Like many posts on here have said: cutting fails very often, 2% success rate. I'd definitely say you have a bigger chance if you already selfharm to extreme lengths because it takes a lot of slicing. Trying to get to arteries hurts like hell. Literally try anything else and you'll have a better chance.
Yeah that's what i thought lol
I'm thinking CO poisoning or inert gas, seems like going peacefuly if done right.
What do you think?

Fwompje

Fwompje

life is cruel and time heals nothing
Feb 23, 2023
Yeah that's what i thought lol
I'm thinking CO poisoning or inert gas, seems like going peacefuly if done right.
What do you think?
Yep CO is my method of choice. There's some megathreads about it with information. Tricky to get right and if you fail you might end up with brain damage but it's definitely possible.

M

ManchildLoser

Jan 16, 2023
Yep CO is my method of choice. There's some megathreads about it with information. Tricky to get right and if you fail you might end up with brain damage but it's definitely possible.
I want to do it in my car so i have to find a spot to park the car without being noticed but i live in a big city, dont know what to do :(

bestroper

bestroper

Student
Feb 18, 2023
I think inert gas is the best way to ctb if done right (better than sn)

Mimi_

Mimi_

I only deserve to suffer
Mar 10, 2023
I want to do it in my car so i have to find a spot to park the car without being noticed but i live in a big city, dont know what to do :(
Yeah me too. So I might try letting it park somewhere with lots of cars. It would seem less suspicious than being alone in the middle of nowhere if someone was passing by. But I don't have a driver's license so it's not like I'm even able to go anywhere lol. I'll just do it in an old car. Also, I thought about putting something on the windows, I don't know what exactly. maybe some black duct tape so people can't see the inside.
I think inert gas is the best way to ctb if done right (better than sn)
yes, SN is quite obscure to me. We don't really know if it will be painful. However, inert gases will knock you out so quickly you won't feel a thing. So definitely better for that. Not for the potential damage it can cause if you fail tho.

Last edited:
AngelicPsychedelic

AngelicPsychedelic

<3
Mar 9, 2023
It does hurt more or less depending on how deep you cut and how used to it you are. In my experience if you want it to hurt it never hurts as much as you want it to. But like @Fwompje said it has a very low sucess rate, especially if you don't selfharm already, so I definitely suggest another method.

Reactions: ManchildLoser and Fwompje
M

ManchildLoser

Jan 16, 2023
Yeah me too. So I might try letting it park somewhere with lots of cars. It would seem less suspicious than being alone in the middle of nowhere if someone was passing by. But I don't have a driver's license so it's not like I'm even able to go anywhere lol. I'll just do it in an old car. Also, I thought about putting something on the windows, I don't know what exactly. maybe some black duct tape so people can't see the inside.
Yes ductape so the gas doesn't leak and the concentration gets high enough.
If i had my own garage i could do it there easily, just remove the smoke alarm, but unfortunately i dont own a house i live in a appartment, so i cant risk other peoples life :(

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Well, OP wasn't talking about cutting to die. In fact, the pain of cutting is why people do it.

Well,, if right now isn't the best time to stop, then I think it's okay if you continue to do it. Just always exercise caution.

• Love