• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

trek_tattoo_1988

trek_tattoo_1988

Nov 12, 2023
Good morning all.

So I've found a vendor on alibaba who will ship SN to the UK.

Question - apparently since October it's been restricted here, so I was wondering if anyone has any insight/experience into what will likely happen to the product being shipped?

My thanks and wishes for a peaceful day x

Reactions: RainAndSadness, february in alaska and Praestat_Mori
B

bagot77

Nov 13, 2023
I don't think anything's changed about its legality since October (maybe others will correct me). It's just that the authorities are more aware of it. So if someone at Customs stops to read the packaging documentation, it might mean you get a welfare check i.e. police turning up at the door to make sure you're ok. Someone on here said they were doing these for other vendors as well as Kenneth Law. But it's a big if - customs spotting it and alerting your local force and them actually turning up.

Reactions: trek_tattoo_1988
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Good morning all.

Question - apparently since October it's been restricted here, so I was wondering if anyone has any insight/experience into what will likely happen to the product being shipped?

Please let me know if you do end up purchasing and it arrives!! I've been considering that source for a bit now but I can't afford to get scammed :')

Reactions: trek_tattoo_1988 and losing hope
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
Please let me know if you do end up purchasing and it arrives!! I've been considering that source for a bit now but I can't afford to get scammed :')
+1

Happy if I just get a welfare check after the SN getting through customs. But need to know if the SN does get passed customs to a residential address in the UK?

trek_tattoo_1988

trek_tattoo_1988

Nov 12, 2023
I will let you all know once I've ordered it and had any kind of customs updates.

• Love
Reactions: february in alaska and losing hope
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Good morning all.

SN is on the current watch list, which means unless it has been mislabelled by the sender it will stand a high chance of being flagged up on entry. C & E also have access to details of known international suppliers, which attract attention.
As far as I know, thus far no action has been taken against any UK individuals who have obtained SN for personal use, just a "welfare check" from the Police Service.
The substance is viewed fairly seriously as far as sale or purchase are concerned within the UK.

Attachments

• IMG_3730.png
    IMG_3730.png
    374 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: losing hope
trek_tattoo_1988

trek_tattoo_1988

Nov 12, 2023
SN is on the current watch list, which means unless it has been mislabelled by the sender it will stand a high chance of being flagged up on entry. C & E also have access to details of known international suppliers, which attract attention.
As far as I know, thus far no action has been taken against any UK individuals who have obtained SN for personal use, just a "welfare check" from the Police Service.
The substance is viewed fairly seriously as far as sale or purchase are concerned within the UK.
Does the SN actually get delivered, even if flagged and a welfare check takes place?

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Does the SN actually get delivered, even if flagged and a welfare check takes place?

I don't have personal knowledge, however as a controlled substance I'd greatly doubt it as the whole point of the potential explosives & poisons regulations is to prevent their supply to non permitted organisations or individuals.

motherland

motherland

A tiny penny rolling up the walls inside.
Jul 29, 2023
My SN was delivered and received (UK) a welfare check some two months later, today. So there's clearly been some further crackdown

Y

Yaffle

Lifeā€™s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
My SN was delivered and received (UK) a welfare check some two months later, today. So there's clearly been some further crackdown
Damn, sorry for you.

How was the welfare check? Must have been horribly embarrassing.

Any family members around that you had to explain to?

motherland

motherland

Jul 29, 2023
Damn, sorry for you.

How was the welfare check? Must have been horribly embarrassing.

Any family members around that you had to explain to?
Actually, turns out I wasn't present. I had it delivered to a friend's place (they volunteer to have deliveries for me as I have super controlling parents that I'm living with at the moment). So whilst it was for me, my name and address weren't provided. This meant he could just say he never ordered it, but panicked and gave them my name and number but then went on to misspell my name and number for my sake lol. But if they wanted to they could find me. Welfare checks aren't rough, I've had them myself before. You just stick to the script that you aren't planning on harming yourself and haven't harmed yourself. I've never had one at my parent's home, however. And if they ask me for any further info I've just said "I don't believe I actually have to tell you that so I'd prefer not to thanks". But honestly I'm scared about the fallout now. They must have a list of people who've ordered and my payment details and address could be accessible that way. I'm just so gutted I didn't get the chance to test it

C

ClamChowder

Global Mod
Apr 4, 2023
I don't have personal knowledge, however as a controlled substance I'd greatly doubt it as the whole point of the potential explosives & poisons regulations is to prevent their supply to non permitted organisations or individuals.
It's not a controlled substance though. It clearly states that it's a reportable substance. And only UK companies are required to report suspicious transactions.
Did the customs form say Sodium Nitrite? I ordered from a different website and the custom form labelled it a certain category rather than a specific name.

Last edited:
trek_tattoo_1988

trek_tattoo_1988

Nov 12, 2023
I've had mine delivered mislabelled, no issues

motherland

motherland

Jul 29, 2023
It's not a controlled substance though. It clearly states that it's a reportable substance. And only UK companies are required to report suspicious transactions.

Did the customs form say Sodium Nitrite? I ordered from a different website and the custom form labelled it a certain category rather than a specific name.
Nope. The customs form and package was mislabelled as promised. Tracking went through smoothly. Hence the shock welfare check some two months later. I just want people to be aware that I thought I was out of the woods, and something has clearly changed despite my actually receiving it with seemingly no issues
I've had mine delivered mislabelled, no issues
I just dropped you a PM, we used a different source so there's every chance you'll be totally fine anyways, I'm just letting folks know my experience bc the welfare check was a shock despite this mislabelling šŸ˜… how I'd love to be a fly on the wall at the police station lol

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023

My bad, it is indeed classed as reportable, and the fact that non UK suppliers have no duty to report to our authorities has no bearing on the C & E watch list.

real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
Good morning all.

could you please pm me your alibaba source if that's ok? although if it's like a kilograms worth that probably won't be helpful