• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

violethaze

violethaze

violet disposition
May 21, 2024
It's surprising some people pass out so easily. I wonder if I'm doing it right, my lip is starting to tingle and I can hear wooshing from my blood *in my head sorry I'm stupid

Last edited:
G

Gone soon

Jun 11, 2024
I failed to ctb by partial last night. Wasn't anywhere near passing out. I was very nervous though. Maybe you'll be more lucky

violethaze

violethaze

violet disposition
May 21, 2024
I failed to ctb by partial last night. Wasn't anywhere near passing out. I was very nervous though. Maybe you'll be more lucky
I hope so because I've finally tied up my loose ends so all is left is for me to die.

J

JenX

Jun 24, 2024
Yesterday I posted on the Mega thread about my success in passing out. Finally!!! Here's the link.

• Love
Reactions: violethaze
violethaze

violethaze

violet disposition
May 21, 2024
Yesterday I posted on the Mega thread about my success in passing out. Finally!!! Here's the link.

Oh this is amazing thank you!! May I ask where you positioned the rope you used, like top of your neck by your jaw or at the bottom?

J

JenX

Jun 24, 2024
Towards the top. As long as there's equal tension from the rope on both sides coming up just under your jaw, either way should work.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Very bad idea. If you get it right you will pass out in seconds and die a few minutes after.

Never play with or practice CTB methods.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Here's a guide for partial:

PetrichorBirth

PetrichorBirth

Student
Mar 5, 2024
Very bad idea. If you get it right you will pass out in seconds and die a few minutes after.

Never play with or practice CTB methods.
If you succeed in CTBing while practising for CTB, isn't that just a succes (and in that way, not a bad idea, unless you don't want to die at all, in which case it'd be weird to try out CTB methods)?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
If you succeed in CTBing while practising for CTB, isn't that just a succes (and in that way, not a bad idea, unless you don't want to die at all, in which case it'd be weird to try out CTB methods)?
If someone is serious, they won't mess about practicing in my view.

Doing such methods without being sure is a bad idea.

Look how many accidental deaths there are from partial from people doing it to get high or part of sex.

Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024

If someone is serious, they won't mess about practicing in my view.

Doing such methods without being sure is a bad idea.

Look how many accidental deaths there are from partial from people doing it to get high or part of sex.
If there is any risk of being prematurely discovered by others, this could be a concern. What if you are practicing, accidentally pass out, and then someone "saves" you after your brain and other organs have been irreversibly damaged from lack of oxygen, but you aren't actually dead yet? This is more likely to happen if the event doesn't take place at the appropriate scheduled time and place.

You also wouldn't have had a chance to leave a note, or the timing could also just be problematic in a number of other ways. You could end up traumatizing a family member unintentionally, for example.

There are certainly risks involved; but they are also specific ways of 'testing' setups that work by the person holding the other end of the rope, so if they pass out, the tension is released. Obviously this should be done safely where you won't fall and crack your head open when you go limp.

I can understand people wanting to do 'dress rehearsals,' though. People want to have as much assurance about the reliability of their technique as possible; of course, nothing is ever 100% reliable.

People are also skeptical about the whether the technique is indeed "painless," they don't want to feel like they're being strangulated, so they may be trying to gauge their level of physical discomfort before trying the method.

On the other hand, some people may unconsciously wish for their attempt to fail from the outset, maybe they purposely sabotage some detail before proceeding, in which case, their wish may be for something other than immediate death. That is another matter.