Zetsubou

Zetsubou

Friend of Despair
Mar 16, 2023
I got an email from my director a few hours ago regarding my dissertation and how we need to set up a meeting for next week. I still haven't responded. I really don't want to deal with this. Grad school in general has been hell for me, but this dissertation has really pummeled me. I know I need to just power it through since I'm almost done, but it never gets easier.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: touhoufan, kitty_kat, CTB Dream and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's understandable wanting to avoid this, and it really sounds tiring what you are going through. To me, schools are just a way to burden people with obligations, therefore just causing them to suffer more, it's all just so unfair to me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: kitty_kat, CTB Dream and Zetsubou
Zetsubou

Zetsubou

Friend of Despair
Mar 16, 2023
It's understandable wanting to avoid this, and it really sounds tiring what you are going through. To me, schools are just a way to burden people with obligations, therefore just causing them to suffer more, it's all just so unfair to me.
To be fair to my director, they have been supportive and are doing their best to keep me on track. However, it doesn't change the fact that the school's structure is completely fucked and often causes a lot of harm to its students.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream