wasteofspace

wasteofspace

Apr 10, 2018
Hello everyone.
It seems that I will be forced stay for a while longer :(
I wanted to CTB in a forest nearby, but getting SN in my country is impossible.
Another problem disrupting my plans is fear. Fear of dying. I don't fear what may or may not come after, but I do fear the process of death. I am mostly afraid of possibly hallucinating as I pass into the void.
Sorry if this is a bad post, I am just feeling so lost. Also sorry if I made any spelling mistakes or etc. in my post, I am not a native english speaker.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, Weary Soul and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Fear of dying is hard to overcome. You need to find peace with your decision or you're simply not ready. Best wishes and hugs for you! :hug: :hug: :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, Weary Soul and wasteofspace
YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
Hello everyone.
It seems that I will be forced stay for a while longer :(
I wanted to CTB in a forest nearby, but getting SN in my country is impossible.
Another problem disrupting my plans is fear. Fear of dying. I don't fear what may or may not come after, but I do fear the process of death. I am mostly afraid of possibly hallucinating as I pass into the void.
Sorry if this is a bad post, I am just feeling so lost. Also sorry if I made any spelling mistakes or etc. in my post, I am not a native english speaker.
Sorry about what is happening in your life. Anything you decide, do not feel guilty. In any scenario, think twice before you decide.

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, Weary Soul and wasteofspace