F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
. Bill is trying to kill the meat supply. For Vegans I'm sure they're happy but for the rest of us scary.

Reactions: BlackPoppet and Erdapfel
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
Could you explain in your own words what this is about.

• Love
Reactions: Brink, GoodPersonEffed, MartyByrde and 1 other person
T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
To be absolutely clear - these 'Coronavirus hoax' conspiracy theories are categorically NOT TRUE, and NOT REAL.

There are people on SS who suffer with paranoid delusions, and stuff like this *REALLY* doesn't help make this place a safe space for them.

Reactions: artificialpasta, KleinerWolf, MartyByrde and 2 others
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
To be absolutely clear - these 'Coronavirus hoax' conspiracy theories are categorically NOT TRUE, and NOT REAL.

There are people on SS who suffer with paranoid delusions, and stuff like this *REALLY* doesn't help make this place a safe space for them.
Agreed. Enough with this garbage.

Reactions: KleinerWolf, TotallyIsolated and BPD Barbie
LoNatural

LoNatural

Dogpill Theorist.
Sep 27, 2018
sure the destruction of the middle class has always been one of the core goals of the nwo. I don't think anyone will stop them, people are too comfortable with their synthetic pleasures
people are too dumb to look beyond left and right wing politics

Reactions: Erdapfel and FusRohDracarys
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Here we go again...

Reactions: artificialpasta and mattwitt
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Irrefutable proof from 2017 that it's a Planned-Demic and that Final Escape is NOT delusional and/or insane : )

Last edited:
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
Irrefutable proof from 2017 that it's a Planned-Demic and that Final Escape is NOT delusional and/or insane : )

Oh, the joys of twisting language and clips to suit one's argument.

Dr. Fauci is simply referencing the ongoing pandemics the world has been dealing with since the beginning of time. In recent decades, they've become more frequent. He knew another new virus was highly likely in the new future and would come as a surprise, as did previous outbreaks of swine flu and SARS. Many other recognized experts have been saying the same for years.

Where's Alex Jones' "I'll eat my neighbors!!!" clip? At least that was entertaining.

• Love
Reactions: Brink and waived