• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

ArcherFiles44

Mar 20, 2022
Notice folks going to ctb recently. Some leave goodbye threads some don't. I've seen lines drawn through names of older posts. How does Admin know when they have ctb and left us? I feel very triggered to go but have delays.

Noctis

Noctis

I wish I'd done it years ago
Dec 15, 2021
Most people either leave a goodbye thread or message the moderators that they're going to CTB.

Once someone has left us, the moderators ban the account, which puts a line through their name in all their old posts.

F

Freedomindeath4me

Student
Apr 6, 2022
Most people either leave a goodbye thread or message the moderators that they're going to CTB.

Once someone has left us, the moderators ban the account, which puts a line through their name in all their old posts.
I wonder how many of them actually die though. Some might just say they are and then be too embarrassed they didn't go through with it or it failed and not come back.

Noctis

Noctis

I wish I'd done it years ago
Dec 15, 2021
I wonder how many of them actually die though. Some might just say they are and then be too embarrassed they didn't go through with it or it failed and not come back.
I'm not sure. I know I've seen goodbye threads where the person backed out and they were not banned, but I'm sure there are people who backed out and still got banned. But I'm also sure there have been people who caught the bus without telling anyone, and their name doesn't have a line through it despite not being online for a long time.

Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
I would think, without confirmation, it would take a fair bit of detective work to find out what happened to people…