LastDay

LastDay

Soon, my dear big sister
Dec 29, 2018
I'm 5'3 350lbs, no car or income. What are some good options to CTB? I feel like the cushion makes it harder for the pushing. Some ideas are hypothermia (I live in the state of Minnesota) but how do I go about it and how cold does it have to be out? Or Vyvanse overdose but what would be the dosage? Or maybe even jumping but how would I get roof access?

I was also thinking gun maybe but not sure I would pass a background check because I was called the cops on twice in the last three years for being holding scissors to my throat and stabbing my hand. I was taken to the hospital but not committed because I was able to talk myself out of it.

I'm kind of at a loss for a method. I feel my options are limited. Ideas?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, anelakapu and 5 others
Kev

Kev

Student
Aug 18, 2018
Do not try to CTB by hypothermia or Vyvanse overdose. They are terrible, painful ways to go. If you're going to OD on something, try to get N, a euthanasia compound commonly discussed on the forums, or take a high dose mix of opioids, benzodiazepines, and anti-emetics for a blissful, peaceful sleep.

In the US, you are only prohibited from buying a gun if you are involuntarily committed to a mental facility. If you were just taken to the hospital, that won't show up on a background check. When they really want to commit you, they give you the option of "voluntarily" going or drawing up paperwork that gives them the legal ability of involuntarily forcing you to go. So even if you are committed, if you cooperated and didn't make them do the paperwork, you will not be prohibited from purchasing a firearm.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, wxtyubidi7y and 9 others
DeadlyLiving

DeadlyLiving

I can't fix it, is this where I give in?
Jan 1, 2019
I wouldn't recommend hypothermia either, there are less painful methods for a peaceful way out. My personal method is SN since it is way cheaper than N and easier to get. You can order everything you need from Ebay.
Maybe partial suspension would be something for you? https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/

Reactions: Feline, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
Gainax

Gainax

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
I am also morbidly obese. Hugs

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, anelakapu, DeadlyLiving and 6 others
ParamitePie

ParamitePie

Experienced
Oct 11, 2018
I've struggled with weight for most of my life, so I know how you feel. I'm not sure about US firearms laws, so I'd suggest that you try to apply for a gun license, if you guys even need those. I know in Australia you can't obtain one if you've seen a psychiatric professional about mental health problems in the past 5 years, but Americans always tell us our gun laws are insanely prohibitive, so the same might not be true for Minnesota. I'd also recommend against hypothermia and drugs as a general rule of thumb. In regards to jumping, you could possibly find a hotel room or serviced apartment with a balcony in Minneapolis, or one of the other major cities. I considered doing that, but the city I live near has plenty of high-rise apartment blocks. In any case, I hope you find a suitable solution.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, anelakapu and 5 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
If you have no income this really limits you in methods. I wonder because of being obese if vyvanse or caffeine overdose would blow your heart out. But god that might be really painful. Do u have Craigslist? Can u offer to do an odd job to get a little bit of money? Pan handle, it's a regular thing where I'm at.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, 21Neberg and 3 others
dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
I'm 5'3 350lbs, no car or income. What are some good options to CTB? I feel like the cushion makes it harder for the pushing. Some ideas are hypothermia (I live in the state of Minnesota) but how do I go about it and how cold does it have to be out? Or Vyvanse overdose but what would be the dosage? Or maybe even jumping but how would I get roof access?

I was also thinking gun maybe but not sure I would pass a background check because I was called the cops on twice in the last three years for being holding scissors to my throat and stabbing my hand. I was taken to the hospital but not committed because I was able to talk myself out of it.

I'm kind of at a loss for a method. I feel my options are limited. Ideas?
Try to buy a gun. Then worst they can say is no.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, 21Neberg and 3 others
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Maybe buy a gun from a private seller, as far as I know they don´t do background checks for that in the US they only need to see a documentation of residence in the state e.g. a drivers license or passport. Correct me if I´m wrong.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, DeadlyLiving and 3 others
J

JohnDoe1

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2018
Partial Suspension Hanging

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, DeadlyLiving and 4 others
Vilthuril

Vilthuril

μελετῶντες ἀποθνῄσκειν
Jan 16, 2019
Try to buy a gun. Then worst they can say is no.
I'm live in the same state as the OP, and I've been committed to a psych ward several times (albeit always voluntarily) and one of the workers there told me that even with these voluntary commitments I would not have my ability to legally purchase firearms impacted. We got onto the subject when he was talking about hunting.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Fgogrl and 2 others
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 21Neberg
LastDay

LastDay

Soon, my dear big sister
Dec 29, 2018
For morbidly obese people setting that up will be too difficult.

Think the night night method might work? Not sure if my throat is too fat to compress those arteries.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 21Neberg
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Nobody has mentioned jumping yet. That is an option for everyone, right? No matter your weight.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Salvacion and 4 others
LastDay

LastDay

Soon, my dear big sister
Dec 29, 2018
Maybe buy a gun from a private seller, as far as I know they don´t do background checks for that in the US they only need to see a documentation of residence in the state e.g. a drivers license or passport. Correct me if I´m wrong.
Where do I find a private seller to buy one?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Just use whatever site you use in the US for selling stuff the same places you would sell used computers, furnitures, cars etc. online. I am from Denmark so I don´t know what your sites are called in the US.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and LastDay
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
There was a reported problem of hunting Facebook pages selling guns to people without background checks. I'm not sure if Facebook still has any of these pages

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and LastDay