• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DontMindMe187

Jul 17, 2021
Hey folks,

So I'm planning to CTB with a partner in a few days and I'd like to ask for help with the method. (I know it's been asked a few million times but we wanna be 200% sure)
We've got Phenergan (promethazine hydrochloride) for antiemetic, would that work? It wasn't mentioned in Stan's guide

This is what it looks like so far

Fasting for 8 hours
Water fasting 2 hours before, except for the small amounts for the pills
1000mg of paracetamol or 600mg of ibuprofen an hour before
Phenergan 30 or 45 minutes before?
25g of SN dissolved in 50ml water (will have a backup ready with the same amount)

• Hugs
Reactions: archipelago, hʚll, RexRuther and 4 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
that sounds about right.

Reactions: DontMindMe187 and Dead Meat
P

pure soul

Student
Jul 17, 2021
It looks right

Reactions: DontMindMe187
J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
it's a little confusing what you mean by fasting and water fasting, do you mean dry fasting? because i don't imagine you're doing a juice cleanse right before ctb'ing lol

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Hey folks,

So I'm planning to CTB with a partner in a few days and I'd like to ask for help with the method. (I know it's been asked a few million times but we wanna be 200% sure)
We've got Phenergan (promethazine hydrochloride) for antiemetic, would that work? It wasn't mentioned in Stan's guide

Fasting for 8 hours
25g of SN dissolved in 50ml water (will have a backup ready with the same amount)
I hope everything goes ahead completely peaceful for you

Reactions: DontMindMe187
WaitWithoutHope

WaitWithoutHope

Aug 20, 2021
it's a little confusing what you mean by fasting and water fasting, do you mean dry fasting? because i don't imagine you're doing a juice cleanse right before ctb'ing lol
Dry fasting is apparently what was meant by water fasting, please try and be respectful in threads such as these.

OP I'm sorry you've found yourself in this grievous situation. There's no shame in backing out, or delaying your plans if you should have second thoughts. That being said, I trust you know what's best, and I wish you well.

Last edited:
J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
Water fasting and dry fasting are the same thing, please try and be respectful in threads such as these.

OP I'm sorry you've found yourself in this grievous situation. There's no shame in backing out, or delaying your plans if you should have second thoughts. That being said, I trust you know what's best, and I wish you well.

I am being respectful, just a little humorous at the same time. And no they arent. One is where you only drink water, the other one you dont eat or drink anything at all.

Last edited:
WaitWithoutHope

WaitWithoutHope

Aug 20, 2021
I am being respectful, just a little humorous at the same time. And no they arent. One is where you only drink water, the other one you dont eat or drink anything at all.
I stand corrected. Still, we really shouldn't be splitting hairs over semantics. It's clear what was meant. He or she plans on limiting water for the last two hours of the regimen.

Reactions: aanka
D

DontMindMe187

Jul 17, 2021
Yes, I meant dry fasting. I don't know where I got that water fasting from... And thank you all for the replies

Reactions: WaitWithoutHope and juraviel
kekveryloud

kekveryloud

Aug 9, 2021
hello, thought i would make a similar post itt since making a entire new thread with the exact same question would just clog things
how is my method? i dont have a planned date but just making sure my method would be okay
16 hour fast
2 hour water fast
600mg ibuprofen 2 hours before (to ensure its active)
strong flualprazolam dose sometime during the day
25g of SN dissolved in 50ml water (backup ready)
what is the chance of me vomiting without an antiemetic and somehow living? i cant get any antiemetic and im wondering what the consequences of me doing my method with a strong dose of benzos as a replacement for an antiemetic would be, would it be more painful? will i vomit profusely and live even through my backup dose? thanks, please quote

WaitWithoutHope

WaitWithoutHope

Aug 20, 2021
hello, thought i would make a similar post itt since making a entire new thread with the exact same question would just clog things
how is my method? i dont have a planned date but just making sure my method would be okay
16 hour fast
2 hour water fast
600mg ibuprofen 2 hours before (to ensure its active)
strong flualprazolam dose sometime during the day
25g of SN dissolved in 50ml water (backup ready)
what is the chance of me vomiting without an antiemetic and somehow living? i cant get any antiemetic and im wondering what the consequences of me doing my method with a strong dose of benzos as a replacement for an antiemetic would be, would it be more painful? will i vomit profusely and live even through my backup dose? thanks, please quote
Benzos might help to reduce your anxiety, but it's doubtful that they would do anything to help with the retching. There's a company in the US that prescribes metoclopramide online with a questionnaire, which may be an option for you, but I wouldn't go substituting unrelated meds. Feel free to PM me.

Phenergan, on the other hand, is a good alternative, as it's likewise a dopamine antagonist in addition to being an antihistamine.

• Love
Reactions: sadpinky and DontMindMe187
R

RexRuther

Nov 16, 2020
Hey folks,

Fasting for 8 hours

Looks good. Only a few days left. I hope this works out for us. I'm ready as I can be.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking and DontMindMe187
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
OP 8 hours of fasting isn't enough at all, it's going to bring a lot of discomfort.

D

deadverysoon

so f****ing ready
Aug 19, 2021
hey im a little confused about the medics.

how is paracethamol and ibuprofen working with this? can someone explain it for me?

or link to where its written?

dont get it why this also works.
is this just against pain?

3xxn

Aug 17, 2021
hey im a little confused about the medics.

how is paracethamol and ibuprofen working with this? can someone explain it for me?

or link to where its written?

dont get it why this also works.
is this just against pain?
also wondering this - why the big dose of paracetamol?

J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
also wondering this - why the big dose of paracetamol?

just for headache and sore throat

OP 8 hours of fasting isn't enough at all, it's going to bring a lot of discomfort.

cite your sources.. because just about any guide says something along the lines of 8 hours before ctb light meal, the rest of the day water fast, no alcohol.

Amumu

Amumu

Aug 29, 2020
just for headache and sore throat

cite your sources.. because just about any guide says something along the lines of 8 hours before ctb light meal, the rest of the day water fast, no alcohol.
Stan's guide. You can also find evidence with the several goodbye threads on SaSu.

J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
Stan's guide. You can also find evidence with the several goodbye threads on SaSu.

he just says it's important and different for everyone. does not say anywhere that you should fast for a long period. this is to reduce chance of vomiting, not speed up absorption by the way, and fasting has negative effect on gastric juices (i dont remember exactly how or why, but there's downsides too).

Reactions: hʚll
Amumu

Amumu

Aug 29, 2020
he just says it's important and different for everyone. does not say anywhere that you should fast for a long period. this is to reduce chance of vomiting, not speed up absorption by the way, and fasting has negative effect on gastric juices (i dont remember exactly how or why, but there's downsides too).
On the contrary, fasting has a positive effect on gastric juices from 24 hours to 48 hours.
The optimum is reached at 48 hours, then the effect is negative afterwards.

D

deadverysoon

so f****ing ready
Aug 19, 2021
are antiemetics needed for ctb? or is it just enough to take a huge amount of SN?

D

DontMindMe187

Jul 17, 2021
On the contrary, fasting has a positive effect on gastric juices from 24 hours to 48 hours.
The optimum is reached at 48 hours, then the effect is negative afterwards.
So then I'll go for 24 hours just to be sure

are antiemetics needed for ctb? or is it just enough to take a huge amount of SN?
They're not necessary but they can make it easier.

• Hugs
Reactions: Amumu
D

deadverysoon

so f****ing ready
Aug 19, 2021
well they reduce the vomiting but vomiting is still possible. That's why you really need a backup glass.
im glad that i already have some antiemetics. but i wanted to know if they are necessary. a backup glass will be filled even with antiemetics. really dont want to survive...

thanks for your answer

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
im glad that i already have some antiemetics. but i wanted to know if they are necessary. a backup glass will be filled even with antiemetics. really dont want to survive...

thanks for your answer
your welcome. I hope you find peace.

Reactions: deadverysoon
T

thebigpigman

Aug 28, 2021
Hey folks,

Fasting for 8 hours
From where did you get SN?

hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
@RexRuther you can't post links to sources.

Reactions: RexRuther