• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn

hellworld_kickflip888
Feb 23, 2019
I have access to a large amount of GHB, benzodiazepines, alcohol, and opioids. As well as other substances.

How peaceful is this method? I don't know what order to do it in. Maybe have a few drinks, then take the benzos (probably in a liquid solution, equal to 100mg Xanax). After that just take the opioids. Before the opioids kick in (opioids cause nausea), I can take the GHB, which kicks in really fast.

Any advice? All my friends know I'm planning to CTB so buying a gun is probably no longer an option.

Maybe I should take an antiemetic and some anti-nausea medication just in case. I can also add in a large dose of a dissociative. It'll make death more likely and I won't be able to feel my body. I'll be in another realm, completely numb before I die.

Last edited:
T

toforigivelife

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2021
I have access to a large amount of GHB, benzodiazepines, alcohol, and opioids. As well as other substances.

How peaceful is this method? I don't know what order to do it in. Maybe have a few drinks, then take the benzos (probably in a liquid solution, equal to 100mg Xanax). After that just take the opioids. Before the opioids kick in (opioids cause nausea), I can take the GHB, which kicks in really fast.

Any advice? All my friends know I'm planning to CTB so buying a gun is probably no longer an option.

Maybe I should take an antiemetic and some anti-nausea medication just in case. I can also add in a large dose of a dissociative. It'll make death more likely and I won't be able to feel my body. I'll be in another realm, completely numb before I die.
Taking Dramamine or another anti-nausea medicine on an empty stomach an hour before you take anything else is the first step.

A huge mix of both opiates and benzodiazipines washed down with a good amount of alcohol - either wine or vodka would be a good choice - placing a plastic bag over your head and having 24 hours of privacy would more than likely do the trick.

If you really do have these drugs at your disposal then you do have a recipe for a successfully fatal overdose.

I hope that you've given your decision a lot of thought. There's a saying that suicides are often years in the planning. I hope this is not an impulsive thing.

If you have any doubts please find someone who can offer you support during this time or reach out for help.

I'm sorry that it has come to this for you.

I wish you peace, love, healing and blessings, regardless of what decision you make as long as you truly feel as though it's the best decision for you.

Peace and healing my friend.

whenlavaflows

whenlavaflows

Sep 21, 2020
Hi there,
I had attempted to CTB in February by overdosing on xanax & fentanyl and i'm still alive, although I was very near death.
What I can recommend based on my experience is to make sure you won't be found for quite a while after consuming those substances. I mean 12+ hours or more.
I hope you are able to find peace.
The advice the above poster has given is spot on.