Godbutsuperiorr

Godbutsuperiorr

Mar 19, 2023
I have NPD, autism and anorexia, my boyfriend @Glenferd666 is also autistic, we can't deal with this suffering anymore and we're planning on taking our own lives together. We both reside in the UK where it's impossible to get SN online honestly, if anyone can find sources that would be great. Hope everyone gets the peace they deserve.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: po1sentree, ringo99, fleetingnight and 3 others
Glenferd666

Glenferd666

Aug 23, 2024
I have NPD, autism and anorexia, my boyfriend @Glenferd666 is also autistic, we can't deal with this suffering anymore and we're planning on taking our own lives together. We both reside in the UK where it's impossible to get SN online honestly, if anyone can find sources that would be great. Hope everyone gets the peace they deserve.
I love you babe, I cant wait to die in your arms ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sunflowerdreams, ringo99, pulleditnearlyoff and 4 others
B

Boojakk

Aug 29, 2024
You can order from Poland, there is a lot of SN

Reactions: LifeQuitter and Godbutsuperiorr
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find peace from the suffering as well, best wishes.

Reactions: Godbutsuperiorr
sh1ttynerd

sh1ttynerd

nerd
Jul 29, 2024
dying with a loved one would give me more courage to ctb, hope both you find peace.

Reactions: sunflowerdreams, themummyreturns, Godbutsuperiorr and 1 other person
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Best to you both whatever you choices you make.🌹💔

Reactions: Godbutsuperiorr