• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Abbydrea

Aug 19, 2023
I find myself struggling with ctb, and I could really use some advice. I'm in a difficult situation where I live with my girlfriend and I want to make sure she doesn't find me afterwards or stops me. I don't have any ideas ATM. Also if I fail what exactly will happen?

FadingSunshine

FadingSunshine

Nothing lasts forever.
Jul 8, 2023
I'm sorry your life has led you to this forum. I have people living with me as well, and I can imagine myself driving or at least walking a couple miles away to a forest to do it there, maybe send scheduled messages so they don't wonder where I am and if I'm alive.

A

Abbydrea

Aug 19, 2023
thank you I will look into how to do that, main problem is there's nothing remotely Near me like a forest

nadia225

nadia225

journey to reach the light
Aug 18, 2023
well for starters please make sure that this is something you absolutely want to do and you are prepared for what will come with it.

Now let's get to the fun stuff. I won't give you any ideas you have to seek that yourself, because it depends on the person and how you would like exit and what is available to you. but if you fail a number of undesirable things can happen to you that may leave you off in a worse condition the you were before. So make sure that whatever you choose you are sure you absolutely want to go through with it and you planned it in a proper way that you will succeed at doing so. Choosing on what method you decide and you fail at succeeding you can become paralyzed, have permanently brain damage, paraplegic, generally agonizing pain. If found before you get to that point you will probably be put in a psychiatric facility. All of which would leave you in a worse mental state then before so really weigh your options and your intentions for wanting to depart.

Reactions: ocklepold and FadingSunshine
notverylucid

notverylucid

Truth is... the game was rigged from the start
Aug 18, 2023
If you decide to go through with self-deliverance, be very meticulous with what method you choose, because it could render you with permanent organ damage/failure, paralysis, or even in a vegetative state where you could be trapped for an insufferable period of time. If you don't want her to find you, you could rent a hotel room in a small to midsized town decently far away. Wishing you well friend.

Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
This title made me think this was a pact lmao. Instead of something that was kinda wholesome it's this nightmare of a situation.

Tbh idrk what kinda headspace ur in. Do what you feel you have to do. Don't stress about reactions etc, just make sure you get the death you deserve. Idk if u feel like you want her to see your body, or are capable of ctbing without being stopped.

My opinion, go find a hotel, book it for one night, and do it there. Preferably nothing loud to not draw attention, but whatever method just do it properly. That way, your gf won't have to immediately see body, you won't be stopped, and you won't be reported missing for a few days if not weeks. That missing report in truth is gonna devastate her more than anything. We need closure as humans.

If you fail idk what will happen in terms of ur gf. Ur guess would be better than mine.

• Informative
Reactions: SexyIncél, ocklepold and nadia225
P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
I find myself struggling with ctb, and I could really use some advice. I'm in a difficult situation where I live with my girlfriend and I want to make sure she doesn't find me afterwards or stops me. I don't have any ideas ATM. Also if I fail what exactly will happen?
There are significant risks associated with failure almost in every method .It is better to do 100 percent research beforehand, to know all the risks involved and then go ahead with a decision . Don't impulsively do anything.It is going to be the most important decision in your (the one whose failure can have most significant impact on your life) so you should absolutely dedicate a lot of time and effort in to it.If you are struggling with something then you can always ask for help.

Reactions: ocklepold
A

Abbydrea

Aug 19, 2023
Thank you all,

I will do some research and find an ideal motel to go to.

wish me luck

Reactions: Holu
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Thank you all,

I will do some research and find an ideal motel to go to.

wish me luck
Take care and farewell. I'm really sorry for what you have gone through to bring you to such an abrupt point. Prayers it go smoothly.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans, I hope you eventually find what you search for, it really should be more straightforward to leave this world, I wish it wasn't so difficult to permanently escape from this existence.