angel31

angel31

sause
Jun 14, 2023
I know that ill be hurting a lot of people when i ctb, but my best friend KNOWS im suicidal… so she would struggle like shit if ctb probably thinking like "I should have idk… reported him to a ward" or smth like that… It fucking sucks, I dont want to hurt her like that, she doesn't deserve it, i already hurt her enough… but life is so unbearable…

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, corazon, !MIA! and 1 other person
forum user JJ 23/34

forum user JJ 23/34

defunct account, working on recovery
Jun 22, 2023
Hey angel. Hope you're good and think of the good times. This shitll be over soon

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: !MIA! and angel31
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
I know that ill be hurting a lot of people when i ctb, but my best friend KNOWS im suicidal… so she would struggle like shit if ctb probably thinking like "I should have idk… reported him to a ward" or smth like that… It fucking sucks, I dont want to hurt her like that, she doesn't deserve it, i already hurt her enough… but life is so unbearable…
i am hesitant to CTB out of fear of hurting those around me - although, i believe that taking my life is the most rational solution to my problems. i feel guilt over hurting people, but i also understand that it is not my fault - nor is it yours <3

• Love
Reactions: corazon, angel31 and !MIA!
!MIA!

!MIA!

Jul 10, 2023
I feel like I'm in a similar predicament.
If you're serious about following through with ctb, a suicide note is the most traditional thing to do. A message, maybe. A scheduled email.
Something they can look at constantly to reaffirm them. If you explain that this life isn't for you, and that your peace is elsewhere, I'm sure she will understand- one day.

• Love
Reactions: 90starve and angel31
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The way that I see it even if other people are upset at death none of us are obligated to continue existing here, it's always a personal decision deciding when to leave, we all have to die someday anyway, but I just wish that people wouldn't procreate in the first place so there would be no death and loss. Anyway best wishes.

Reactions: angel31
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
idk why but i dont care at all about hurting anyone with my ctb, other than like 2 people i only know online but they would only be mildly upset by it so its fine