• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Which options are viable options?

• Total voters
JustLain

JustLain

God in the making
Jun 15, 2023
I don't currently have any plans, but if I start to make them, these are the options I think I could handle. I want something that is quick and easy, or painless and in my sleep. I hear drugs and alcohol can help with pain and SI. I've never done either, any advice or recommendations for that? I currently have around $200, not much but I could double it easily I'm sure, assume $600 is my limit. Comments, advice, help, and other methods that I might be able to handle are all appreciated thank you.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and jemetire
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I guess that after all, it's up to you deciding on the method, people have suceeded with jumping, hanging, firearms and SN, so it just depends on access and personal preference, I think that those who are able to access firearms and SN are very fortunate and there is a suicide resource compilation on here with information about methods. But I would personally only see jumping as being a good idea for ctb if it's somewhere really high, failing jumping sounds so horrible.

But I think that having the option of a quick and easy way to die in our sleep would be far too good to be true in this world, I think if people could easily leave in such a way then it would be such a relief to suffering people, suicide just isn't that straightforward. I wish you the best with your plans.

• Love
Reactions: JustLain, mlcs and Praestat_Mori