• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SBC

SBC

Apr 23, 2022
My friend has taken half and very quickly fell asleep. His camera is still active it was really peaceful. RIP my friend now he is happy. I am now overwhelmed should I call the doctor now? The doctor will inform the police? He lives alone I have to inform someone now. Please help me please what should I do now?

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
If you're comfortable with the friend CTB and your worldview accepts that was their choice make 100 percent sure they stopped breathing

Then I would call the authorities or families as they will want to do a burial (don't know you're custom but assuming ) and hopefully they get open casket wait too long body will decay it's closed casket and everyone is pissed

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake