• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

ApostleOfPain

Oct 12, 2023
Hi everyone,
I've chosen partial hanging as my method of CTB but have failed to even go unconscious on each of my three attempts. All I got was the feeling of my head about to explode. I understand that this means I'm blocking the wrong artery? How do I position the rope to make it work better?

This time I want to take 10 pills of trazodone hydrochloride, 300mg each (I have this left from when I was still being treated for depression) and then hopefully pass out with the rope around my neck to avoid SI kicking in, or myself backing out because of the pain.
Does this sound like a viable method? I plan to do it tomorrow

A

ApostleOfPain

Oct 12, 2023
I know there's a lot of posts so I just wanna bump this back up. Please, I really need help

Upvote 1
StaringIntoAnAbyss

StaringIntoAnAbyss

Is it all just a quantum dream ?
Aug 23, 2023
Hey that's tough man,
I'm running into the same problem, just not being able to pass out. For me it helps if I put rolled up socks on my arteries and then try it but it still isn't enough have you tried that ?
And maybe it's good to check what happens on a antidepressant (of your type) od and how much mg that is so that u are sure that it will do something

Last edited:
Upvote 0
A

ApostleOfPain

Oct 12, 2023
Hey that's tough man,
I'm running into the same problem, just not being able to pass out. For me it helps if I put rolled up socks on my arteries and then try it but it still isn't enough have you tried that ?
Is trazodone hydrochloride a sleep inducing antidepressant are are you just going to hope it makes you go out ?
I haven't tried any padding. Just the rope and it did nothing no matter how hard I tried. I was at it for like a minute or two always and every thread says you should pass out within 20 seconds max.

Trazodone is also used to treat insomnia and when I started using it I would get really sleepy and woozy when I took it, I had it prescribed before going to bed. But the starting dose was 75mg which gradually built up to 300. So I'm thinking if I take a bunch of these it should knock me out, especially since I've been off it for almost a year now.
A quick google search turns up that an OD can happen upwards of 600mg and I have 3000mg onhand. It's a sedating AD so I'm thinking this should knock me out and let the knot do it's thing

Last edited:
Upvote 0
StaringIntoAnAbyss

StaringIntoAnAbyss

Aug 23, 2023
I haven't tried any padding. Just the rope and it did nothing no matter how hard I tried. I was at it for like a minute or two always and every thread says you should pass out within 20 seconds max.
Ah you might want to try to get some padding, and ye that 20 second is not always true ig

About the
Trazodone is also used to treat insomnia and when I started using it I would get really sleepy and woozy when I took it, I had it prescribed before going to bed. But the starting dose was 75mg which gradually built up to 300. So I'm thinking if I take a bunch of these it should knock me out, especially since I've been off it for almost a year now.
A quick google search turns up that an OD can happen upwards of 600mg and I have 3000mg onhand. It's a sedating AD so I'm thinking this should knock me out and let the knot do it's thing
yes 3000 seems to be enough to OD but the question is if you pass out of the od or just get really sick. So just be careful whatever you try or decide.
Also if you find a method that works please msg me or something 🙏

Maybe a weird question but if you get it right are going asap or wait a little bit?

Upvote 0
A

ApostleOfPain

Oct 12, 2023
Ah you might want to try to get some padding, and ye that 20 second is not always true ig

About the

yes 3000 seems to be enough to OD but the question is if you pass out of the od or just get really sick. So just be careful whatever you try or decide.
Also if you find a method that works please msg me or something 🙏

Maybe a weird question but if you get it right are going asap or wait a little bit?
I'll test the padding tomorrow before I actually go for it.
If I get it right, that's it. No more tests or anything like that, I just want out. I'm planning to do it in about 24 hours, so if it doesn't work I'll respond to this thread again afterwards.

Upvote 0
StaringIntoAnAbyss

StaringIntoAnAbyss

Aug 23, 2023
I'll test the padding tomorrow before I actually go for it.
If I get it right, that's it. No more tests or anything like that, I just want out. I'm planning to do it in about 24 hours, so if it doesn't work I'll respond to this thread again afterwards.
Ah damn well with whatever you do I wish you best of luck.

• Love
Reactions: ApostleOfPain
Upvote 0
A

ApostleOfPain

Oct 12, 2023
Ah damn well with whatever you do I wish you best of luck.
Just to update
I've tested putting rolled up socks to my arteries under the rope and I definitely got lightheaded quicker without the exploding head feeling
I'm doing it tonight with this and a combination of the crushed up antidepressants and a bottle of jack

• Love
Reactions: StaringIntoAnAbyss
Upvote 0