• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

suicide_implant

Sep 20, 2020
Hello fellow members I would need some advice about ctb using magnesium sulfate. From what I have read administering more than 5g of pure magnesium (I would go with 7) IV is lethal. I dont know why has this method not been listed in method megathread. Is there somebody who can shed more light about the whole process and maybe some info regarding its peacefullness?

Reactions: Euthanza, wannago and ecmnesia
wannago

wannago

Relief
Dec 4, 2020
Hello fellow members I would need some advice about ctb using magnesium sulfate. From what I have read administering more than 5g of pure magnesium (I would go with 7) IV is lethal. I dont know why has this method not been listed in method megathread. Is there somebody who can shed more light about the whole process and maybe some info regarding its peacefullness?
Any alternatives to IVing it? Like with the magnesium sulfate paste.

R

redwaymilk

Nov 28, 2021
Any alternatives to IVing it? Like with the magnesium sulfate paste.
oral magnesium sulfate has very poor / erratic absorption. More likely to get profuse diarrhea.

Reactions: Euthanza