• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

whytry

Jan 8, 2023
I'm going to attempt the night night method a second time tonight. First time I believe I didn't apply enough pressure or applied to wrong spot. I don't want to wait for better option. I don't want to keep trying to "fake" my way through another day of this hell on earth. My research on this method has yielded varying results. Seems straightforward enough. Brain should shut down after oxygen is cut off. Im slightly terrified ill fail and end up brain dead. I have ranger rolled t-shirts and picking up a ratchet strap today. Also got some insulation tubing and duct tape in case that doesn't work. I don't want to wait to get bean bags delivered. What else can I do to ensure ctb? Od? Sleeping pills? Alcohol? Do I leave a note? I've written at least a dozen of these and they I think they are all crap.....wish I was more poetic. But eh w/e. How do I make sure no one finds this site? I don't really care if ppl know I ctb. It's not ideal but I don't see any other option. Thought about other methods but again i dont want to wait. Hanging isnt an option i panic everytime i try. Hence brain hypoxia over suffocation. But yeah any other advise on ensuring success with this method is appreciated.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, ihatemylife and NearlyIrrelevantCake
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
That method sounds painful, if you do go through with it I hope it goes well for you. Life is definitely a fake, we have to hide who we truly are just because others believe they care about us. I wish I had the courage and resources to ctb, sadly looks like I will be spending another day in this hellscape. I hope you don't end up with any permanent injury and that you find peace from what you are experiencing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would fear attempting that method as it just sounds unreliable and I would be terrified of it somehow going wrong. I hate how hard it is for us to finally be free from this cruel world, we really shouldn't have to struggle so much in order to die. But anyway I wish you the best and I hope that you eventually find the freedom that you are searching for.