lilkitty23

lilkitty23

Apr 10, 2023
I need tips on how to properly ctb. I've tried to overdose, cut my veins, hang myself, etc. I was put in a psych ward after 2 of those, and the rope I was using to hand myself broke as I pushed the chair aside. I can't fucking do this anymore, live is so miserable. Just about everybody I've ever loved has left me, I've been abused, physically, mentally, and sexually. I wasn't made for this world. I cant't live anymore, I want to be free. Free of the pain of living in a modern society where everything is centred around popularity and your monetary value. Please, I need an accessible way to ctb. I need to go, for good this time.

• Hugs
Reactions: rei71, Dead Meat and SexyIncél
lilkitty23

lilkitty23

Apr 10, 2023
Do your own research.
I have done my own research. The majority of sites bring you to a helpline/therapy chat page, I was helping this forum could help me further.

A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
I have done my own research. The majority of sites bring you to a helpline/therapy chat page, I was helping this forum could help me further.
There is a suicide resources thread pinned in suicide discussion.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life really is so unnecessarily cruel and it certainly sounds like you've suffered so unbearably, it's awful how humans just make this world even more of a hellish place. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom that you are searching for as going through failed attempts really sounds so horrible.

lilkitty23

lilkitty23

Apr 10, 2023
I
Life really is so unnecessarily cruel and it certainly sounds like you've suffered so unbearably, it's awful how humans just make this world even more of a hellish place. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom that you are searching for as going through failed attempts really sounds so horrible.
I have found a way, thank you for your kind words. I wish you the best 💗

booplesnoot34

booplesnoot34

I’ll miss the winter, a world of fragile things
Feb 8, 2023
Hey M, is that you? It's J from discord. Sounds like you :P if it is you, hiiiiiii. If not, hello stranger