youwantitdarker

youwantitdarker

Feb 18, 2023
Hello,
I can't keep on living anymore, I think I'm ready.
My problem is, cutting is the only available method for me. And throwing myself in front of a train, but I have no idea why, my body freezes when I go near the train tracks.
I was wondering how I should go on about cutting myself...vertical, I know, I'll outline my arteries, but since I've never done something like this before I'd love to get some other opinions/inputs, much appreciated!

• Aww..
Reactions: Kiiiishore
Kiiiishore

Kiiiishore

ಮಾನಸಿಕ ಅಸ್ವಸ್ಥ
Mar 2, 2024
Cutting not recommend
I'm also attempted CTB by cutting it's really not gonna work I end up having so many scars on my wrist

Check out this thread

Last edited:
Upvote 3
skyflame

skyflame

Oct 1, 2024
Sorry you're in so much pain that you're feeling this way.
There are a lot of threads on here that say cutting is not a viable method. It would be extremely painful and difficult to get to the arteries.
I know this is not the info you were after but wishing you all the best.

Reactions: Kiiiishore
Upvote 1
youwantitdarker

youwantitdarker

Feb 18, 2023
OK, thank you guys. I just read about it more. I wasn't aware of how deep the arteries are or what the consequences of a failed attempt can be. I'll try to come up with something else. Peace <3

• Hugs
Reactions: opheliaoveragain and Kiiiishore
Upvote 0
J

JR_Timm

Sep 10, 2024
Hi, I tried CTB by cutting twice - strongly against it now. First I stabbed myself in my stomach, it bleed a lot so I thought - its done! and went to sleep, woke up in a hospital HOURS after.
Second I cut my head open and still same result. Recently I was reading that even if you stab in the neck, chances are it will take 1-4h of bleednig unless you cut the cartroid - its not easy or like in a movie. I think you would need a massive blade and hell of a strength to actually do significant damage quick or be a doctor with a precise knowledge where and how to hit.

Upvote 1
Major Tom

Major Tom

Feb 24, 2024
Just use a chainsaw, sorry.

But how would it work? Cause some people obviously achieved it through cuts.

I mean would it help if you are really exited about it, convinced that near death euphoria will kick and are willing to feel the pain, because of masochism with an unhealthy dose of determination?

Last edited:
Upvote 0