starrrr

starrrr

Oct 18, 2022
Since the US started regulating the sale of SN, I honestly think getting a gun is easier than trying to find SN. I might just blow my brains out instead. I know my dad has a gun at least so if I can find out where he keeps it it'll be an easier option to CBT. Or at the very least, I could try and buy one.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so unfair how ctb methods get more and more restricted, as the truth is that there is nothing wrong with deciding to free ourselves from a life that we never asked for. Planning to ctb can certainly be unnecessarily complicated in this world, but at least those who have access to guns have that method as an option, even know it does sound like a brutal way to leave this world. I hope that you find the freedom that you wish for.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath and stermc
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Since the US started regulating the sale of SN, I honestly think getting a gun is easier than trying to find SN. I might just blow my brains out instead. I know my dad has a gun at least so if I can find out where he keeps it it'll be an easier option to CBT. Or at the very least, I could try and buy one.
I have a source for SN if you need but you need to be 21. Pm me