lost.ghost

lost.ghost

dissolving mind
Jan 25, 2019
Definitely going to end my life before 2020. Just trying to get through the next few weeks. I just want to spend time with the people I love before I end my life. Pretty set on jumping as my method. How do I let people know we won't have much time together without being obvious

• Love
Reactions: crea_the_hopeless, Moonicide, Marz and 1 other person
GerMann

GerMann

year of birth: 1972
Nov 30, 2018
Say something like Cancer, maybe? Do you already have your jump-spot? Is it a building?

Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019
There is no right or wrong way you can indicate to somebody that you do not have much more time together. Maybe you can write a letter and pass it off as an appreciation letter?

Reactions: lost.ghost
P

piupianissimo

Nov 27, 2019
Wishing you peace in your decision. If you ever need to talk feel free. Hope you won't feel bad if you decide otherwise. We're here to support you in life and death. Hugs ❤️

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Definitely going to end my life before 2020. Just trying to get through the next few weeks. I just want to spend time with the people I love before I end my life. Pretty set on jumping as my method. How do I let people know we won't have much time together without being obvious
I wouldn't directly tell them if it was me. I'd just go that little extra mile to make sure they knew I loved them and appreciated them. Spend extra time with them or cook their favourite food. Sometimes expression isn't needed through words.

Reactions: Ame, lost.ghost and BlueWidow
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
I'm right there with you. Spending it with loved ones as well... I will not be alive to see 2020, my method will be SN.