droppedmysyrup

droppedmysyrup

r
Jul 23, 2024
I can't continue the cycle of pain I live in. I've decided I'm gonna do suicide by cop I feel bad for the police who have to shoot me but I cannot continue this cycle.
sorry not sorry.

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, etherealspring, Aprilfarewell4 and 1 other person
depressia

depressia

скоро
Feb 29, 2024
через месяц-два надеюсь тоже сесть в автобус

Reactions: droppedmysyrup
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you suffer, existence really is too cruel, I certainly understand that it's so dreadful suffering in this painful existence.

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, heavyeyes and droppedmysyrup
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I feel bad that you have no other way to ctb. This is grossly unfair to the cop and anyone that gets to witness it. No bridges, rivers or ropes in your area?
Better hope they don't just tase your ass. I heard that is terribly uncomfortable.
If they are good, they can shoot you in the leg. That feels great too.

Reactions: heavyeyes and droppedmysyrup
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I don't think you should do it. In my opinion, the risk is too high.

If you want to be killed by a police officer, then you have to do something very illegal.
I don't know in which country you live
(I guess USA), but in my country, the use of firearms by police officers is not the default choice.
At first, the police choose less lethal ways to stop the aggressor.

But even if the police use firearms, it does not automatically mean that you will die.
There is a chance that you will survive and end up in the hospital.
You will also have to deal with the legal consequences.

I don't think that's what you want.
Of course, you will do what you think, but in my opinion you should seriously think about it again.

Reactions: heavyeyes, worthIess and droppedmysyrup
Themogger

Themogger

Why so serious?
Jul 23, 2024
Not fullproof

Reactions: heavyeyes, smaragdyne and droppedmysyrup
droppedmysyrup

droppedmysyrup

r
Jul 23, 2024
I feel bad that you have no other way to ctb. This is grossly unfair to the cop and anyone that gets to witness it. No bridges, rivers or ropes in your area?
Better hope they don't just tase your ass. I heard that is terribly uncomfortable.
If they are good, they can shoot you in the leg. That feels great too.
you're right I shouldn't be so selfish I'll find something else.
I don't think you should do it. In my opinion, the risk is too high.

If you want to be killed by a police officer, then you have to do something very illegal.
I don't know in which country you live
(I guess USA), but in my country, the use of firearms by police officers is not the default choice.
At first, the police choose less lethal ways to stop the aggressor.

But even if the police use firearms, it does not automatically mean that you will die.
There is a chance that you will survive and end up in the hospital.
You will also have to deal with the legal consequences.

I don't think that's what you want.
Of course, you will do what you think, but in my opinion you should seriously think about it again.
I truthfully think that I would die, I've seen enough videos of people raising fake firearms at officers and that does the trick or to run at them with some type of blade but, the reply that @Worndown gave has made me realize I don't wanna be responsible for the guilt of the poor officer to have to do so or for their family to suffer because of my
Actions. It's mostly delusion when i tel myself it's a guaranteed way to go out since there is plenty of people shot by police who survive.
I'm not near any rivers I know one bridge though now that you mention and it's about 60 foot drop. I think
That'll do the trick

Last edited:
Reactions: Worndown
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
I can't continue the cycle of pain I live in. I've decided I'm gonna do suicide by cop I feel bad for the police who have to shoot me but I cannot continue this cycle.
sorry not sorry.
My neighbor did this. He was suffering horribly since birth, he was dead for several minutes when he was born. The brain damage never recovered. He was 27, and he couldn't take it anymore, it's very effective.

F

findingquiet

Jun 4, 2024
you're right I shouldn't be so selfish I'll find something else.

I truthfully think that I would die, I've seen enough videos of people raising fake firearms at officers and that does the trick or to run at them with some type of blade but, the reply that @Worndown gave has made me realize I don't wanna be responsible for the guilt of the poor officer to have to do so or for their family to suffer because of my
Actions. It's mostly delusion when i tel myself it's a guaranteed way to go out since there is plenty of people shot by police who survive.
I'm not near any rivers I know one bridge though now that you mention and it's about 60 foot drop. I think
That'll do the trick
It's super gonna depend on what country you're in, as far as how trigger-happy they are.

sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
sorry not sorry.
This is a really bad idea.

- Depending on where you are police departments have changed a lot since BLM and etc, both in training and equipment. Not to mention some officers are less trigger happy than others. There's a good chance you might just get tased or tackled or something.
- Depending on your overall appearance (race/tattoos/how you act/gender/physicality) and how it relates to the police force in your area you may have even worse chances. Ex: I highly doubt a cop in a small town would even point a gun at a petite teenage white girl with a butcher knife, let alone actually fire.
- You're probably underestimating the will it takes to point a weapon at a cop.
- It's scary and violent.

The statistics:

"Ages of suicidal individuals ranged from 18 to 54 years; 98% were male. Forty-eight percent of weapons possessed by suicidal individuals were firearms, 17% replica firearms."

"Thirty-nine percent of cases involved domestic violence. Fifty-four percent of suicidal individuals sustained fatal gunshot wounds."

So it's essentially a coin flip.

Not to mention the potential collateral.

Reactions: heavyeyes and droppedmysyrup
Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
If I may ask.. what illegal are you planning to do for triggering them to shoot you?

droppedmysyrup

droppedmysyrup

r
Jul 23, 2024
This is a really bad idea.

- Depending on where you are police departments have changed a lot since BLM and etc, both in training and equipment. Not to mention some officers are less trigger happy than others. There's a good chance you might just get tased or tackled or something.
- Depending on your overall appearance (race/tattoos/how you act/gender/physicality) and how it relates to the police force in your area you may have even worse chances. Ex: I highly doubt a cop in a small town would even point a gun at a petite teenage white girl with a butcher knife, let alone actually fire.
- You're probably underestimating the will it takes to point a weapon at a cop.
- It's scary and violent.

The statistics:

"Ages of suicidal individuals ranged from 18 to 54 years; 98% were male. Forty-eight percent of weapons possessed by suicidal individuals were firearms, 17% replica firearms."

"Thirty-nine percent of cases involved domestic violence. Fifty-four percent of suicidal individuals sustained fatal gunshot wounds."

So it's essentially a coin flip.

Not to mention the potential collateral.
what kind of potential collateral you talking about , you're so right but when you boil it to a coin flip I'm a gambling person that sounds appealing in some weird way to me but you're right . I don't know if I could muster the courage to point a weapon at someone I supposed if I was drunk I could. But I know I'm a really big pussy with stuff like this
I guess this isn't the method to ctb
I found a bridge kinda far from my home there's no way for me t walk and I don't want anybody knowing I'd get there so I have to find a way, I believe the drop is about 50-60 feet maybe 40 at the lowest but I can climb to the top and add a good 10 13 feet probably.
If I may ask.. what illegal are you planning to do for triggering them to shoot you?
no worries, I was thinking of buying a replica firearm and making a false call I had killed my family whilst alone acting as if I'm a victim of the attacker and when the police arrive I'd be the attacker.

sos

sos

Experienced
Jul 22, 2024
yea i wouldn't pull off the method where you'll try to get a police officer to shoot you

mostly bc of what will happen if u fail

but you're considering other methods so that's good

one bridge away from being in heaven today

• Love
Reactions: sugarb and droppedmysyrup
droppedmysyrup

droppedmysyrup

r
Jul 23, 2024
yea i wouldn't pull off the method where you'll try to get a police officer to shoot you

mostly bc of what will happen if u fail

but you're considering other methods so that's good

one bridge away from being in heaven today
appreciate the gesture I'm really confused on the idea of an afterlife , im
Unsure if anything happens at all when I die .
it's ok Im stuck between believing in god and heaven and maybe some
Form
Of
Reincarnation? I believe the energy inside of us doesn't die but I don't know where it goes if it goes anywhere

Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
what kind of potential collateral you talking about , you're so right but when you boil it to a coin flip I'm a gambling person that sounds appealing in some weird way to me but you're right . I don't know if I could muster the courage to point a weapon at someone I supposed if I was drunk I could. But I know I'm a really big pussy with stuff like this
I found a bridge kinda far from my home there's no way for me t walk and I don't want anybody knowing I'd get there so I have to find a way, I believe the drop is about 50-60 feet maybe 40 at the lowest but I can climb to the top and add a good 10 13 feet probably.

no worries, I was thinking of buying a replica firearm and making a false call I had killed my family whilst alone acting as if I'm a victim of the attacker and when the police arrive I'd be the attacker.
Oh but if you fail, you might end up crippled and/or in prison for many years..
If I was American I would just buy a shotgun , I've heard it's pretty easy to do so there?

droppedmysyrup

droppedmysyrup

r
Jul 23, 2024
Oh but if you fail, you might end up crippled and/or in prison for many years..
If I was American I would just buy a shotgun , I've heard it's pretty easy to do so there?
it is if you don't have prior mental health issues
im also extremely poor and can't afford a gun

Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023

im also extremely poor and can't afford a gun
Oh I see. I feel you and it makes me sad reading about your situation :( sending you a hug

sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024

Any time bullets are fired there's a chance they might hit the wrong target. More so if you're in an apartment complex or other dense housing.

I guarantee it won't be as appealing as you think >_> the police generally aim for the center of mass not the head so you're probably going to be in agony even if you actually die.

A lot of things can happen in this scenario and none of them are preferable to saving up to buy a real gun.

If they actually open fire you have a roughly 50% chance of either dying instantly (not likely) or dying after a few shots (more likely and painful). You'd be traumatizing someone and endangering others. The other 50% chance- you get shot non-lethally. Really hurts and you could be looking at hospital bills, institutionalization, jail or prison, disabling injuries that further complicate CTB, court, etc etc.

There's also a pretty good chance they won't shoot at all. Might clock you as suicidal or that the gun's fake, might talk you down, etc. Similar consequences to the nonlethal shooting.

-

The bridge could work, but iirc the recommended height is 70+. 100+ is near certain territory.

If you could get a gun by saving up, that'd be a much better option than the bridge. Though if you have prior mental that still wouldn't be an option

But regardless of what you go with just do anything but suicide by cop, it's extremely unreliable and incredibly risky. Also keep in mind that the 50/50 number only applies to the times officers actually opened fire

• Love
droppedmysyrup

droppedmysyrup

r
Jul 23, 2024
Any time bullets are fired there's a chance they might hit the wrong target. More so if you're in an apartment complex or other dense housing.

I guarantee it won't be as appealing as you think >_> the police generally aim for the center of mass not the head so you're probably going to be in agony even if you actually die.

A lot of things can happen in this scenario and none of them are preferable to saving up to buy a real gun.

If they actually open fire you have a roughly 50% chance of either dying instantly (not likely) or dying after a few shots (more likely and painful). You'd be traumatizing someone and endangering others. The other 50% chance- you get shot non-lethally. Really hurts and you could be looking at hospital bills, institutionalization, jail or prison, disabling injuries that further complicate CTB, court, etc etc.

There's also a pretty good chance they won't shoot at all. Might clock you as suicidal or that the gun's fake, might talk you down, etc. Similar consequences to the nonlethal shooting.

-

The bridge could work, but iirc the recommended height is 70+. 100+ is near certain territory.

If you could get a gun by saving up, that'd be a much better option than the bridge. Though if you have prior mental that still wouldn't be an option

But regardless of what you go with just do anything but suicide by cop, it's extremely unreliable and incredibly risky. Also keep in mind that the 50/50 number only applies to the times officers actually opened fire
the fact you're willing to put this much thought into helping me means so much.
tysm ♥
im gonna find a way to secure it eventually I know I will.

sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
the fact you're willing to put this much thought into helping me means so much.
tysm ♥
im gonna find a way to secure it eventually I know I will.
Hey of course my dude ^^ happy to be of service
good luck <3