LastDay

LastDay

Soon, my dear big sister
Dec 29, 2018
So I'm choosing the DMSO and SN method but I'm unsure of the dosage. In Xerxes thread he recommended 20mg of SN to 100mL of DMSO. However I'm 350lbs so I'm wondering if I need more. He said DMSO is easy on the stomach for under 150mL so I'm thinking of doing 30mg to 150mL.

Can anyone shed some light on this? Should I stick to the original recipe or bump it up? I just can't afford to fail.

If you have no idea wish me luck please! Planning to do it on the 15th. I really want to join my big sister who died of myocarditis in 2002.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tristesse, throwaway777, Sixfeetunder and 7 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Good luck :( this is sad

Reactions: throwaway777, Sixfeetunder, VoloFataliDoce and 5 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I have no idea @LastDay but wish you all the best xx

Reactions: throwaway777, Sixfeetunder, Final Escape and 6 others
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
I have no idea if the amount should be increased due to bodyweight. I would increase at the same ratio.

Reactions: throwaway777, Sixfeetunder, Final Escape and 5 others
VoloFataliDoce

VoloFataliDoce

The World Is Quiet Here
Jan 23, 2019
I would assume that you would need to increase the dose with the increased body weight, just be aware that there have been reports of people having incredible pain when they've taken doses of SN above 20g. I can't say what their body weight was or that it even matters at all. It hasn't been studied that much and there is still a lot that we don't know. If it were me I'd go ahead and take the risk at 30g for a guaranteed death.
Be careful and best wishes.

Reactions: Tristesse, throwaway777, Sixfeetunder and 5 others
LastDay

LastDay

Soon, my dear big sister
Dec 29, 2018
@VoloFataliDoce I don't mind pain as long as I'm not in pain for hours. I have a high pain tolerance and strong determination to CTB so, thank you for the advice.

Reactions: Tristesse, throwaway777, Sixfeetunder and 6 others
M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
Would you mind walking us through your experiences when you're doing it?

Reactions: Tristesse, throwaway777, Sixfeetunder and 4 others
VoloFataliDoce

VoloFataliDoce

The World Is Quiet Here
Jan 23, 2019
@VoloFataliDoce I don't mind pain as long as I'm not in pain for hours. I have a high pain tolerance and strong determination to CTB so, thank you for the advice.

From what I've read, you shouldn't be conscious after an hour as long as you don't underdose. The DMSO should help increase the potency of the SN, so with 30g I wouldn't be too worried about an underdose. Are you planning on taking antiemetics and acid reducers beforehand? I know they claim that it isn't necessary, but I plan to anyway, just to be cautious.

Reactions: Tristesse, throwaway777, Sixfeetunder and 2 others
M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
Which antiemetics are you planning on taking?

Reactions: throwaway777, Sixfeetunder, VoloFataliDoce and 2 others
LastDay

LastDay

Soon, my dear big sister
Dec 29, 2018
@VoloFataliDoce I didn't plan on any because he said that water renders the SN ineffective mixed with DMSO. I figured hey even if I vomit it there's still a chance of me dying right? I believe I'll be alone for around 8 hours so that should be enough time whether it stays down or not?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tristesse, throwaway777, Sixfeetunder and 3 others
VoloFataliDoce

VoloFataliDoce

The World Is Quiet Here
Jan 23, 2019
@VoloFataliDoce I didn't plan on any because he said that water renders the SN ineffective mixed with DMSO. I figured hey even if I vomit it there's still a chance of me dying right? I believe I'll be alone for around 8 hours so that should be enough time whether it stays down or not?

I'm not comfortable saying yes or no. I certainly hope so, but I wouldn't want to take any chances of failure. You're right about not drinking any water afterwards. I had forgotten about that.

Reactions: Tristesse, throwaway777, Sixfeetunder and 3 others
LastDay

LastDay

Soon, my dear big sister
Dec 29, 2018
Would you mind walking us through your experiences when you're doing it?

I would really rather have my last moments to myself. However, if by bad luck I make it out alive, I'll come back and describe it.

Reactions: Tristesse, throwaway777, Sixfeetunder and 4 others
M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
Fair enough

Reactions: throwaway777, Sixfeetunder, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Hope it works, Sorry u have to go :( wish u a peaceful quick passing. It probably will work but hopefully 8 hours is long enough.

Reactions: Salvacion, throwaway777, Sixfeetunder and 3 others
J

John434

Student
Feb 6, 2019
Hope it works, Sorry u have to go :( wish u a peaceful quick passing. It probably will work but hopefully 8 hours is long enough.
Not sure what the time frame is on SN ctb
I would hope, if taken properly, it wouldn't take 8hrs
Does anyone have any information on this?

Reactions: throwaway777, Sixfeetunder, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
NorthAmericanQc

NorthAmericanQc

Experienced
Feb 5, 2019
Is anti e really a nessecity with dsmo + sn method? I believe it's less likely to vomit since the dsmo accelerate the salt intake in blood.

And yeah, if you can write us some messages after you take it, it would be greatly appreciated. So, some of us will know what we will have to deal with, with this method.

Thank you! I wish you peace!!

Reactions: Salvacion, VoloFataliDoce, Tristesse and 4 others
NorthAmericanQc

NorthAmericanQc

Experienced
Feb 5, 2019
I would really rather have my last moments to myself. However, if by bad luck I make it out alive, I'll come back and describe it.

Sorry didn't see this message before answering the thread.

Reactions: VoloFataliDoce, throwaway777, Sixfeetunder and 4 others
I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
I'm sure you have to adjust for weight. I'm big too so I'm not knocking you. I have taken opiates for pain. They don't do much for the pain but the feeling of drifting off is nice. That would be the best in my book. You die while you are stoned out of your mind. I know you can snort heroin as I would never inject it, but I would have to put effort into finding it. I did things by the book. Went to school, stayed out of trouble, and then went to work. Looking back I was probably better off not giving a damn because I came from a broken home and wanted to do the right thing.

Reactions: VoloFataliDoce, Sixfeetunder, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
NorthAmericanQc

NorthAmericanQc

Experienced
Feb 5, 2019
I would recommend Ketamine as it is a general anesthesiant. I experienced it, always have to be with someone in case I hurt myself without noticing.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, LastDay and Redt2go
LastDay

LastDay

Soon, my dear big sister
Dec 29, 2018
Sorry didn't see this message before answering the thread.

The main reason being because I don't want to accidentally tell someone I'm CTB. Don't know how I'll be feeling/react and I don't want to be able to back out. It's extra insurance you know.

Reactions: VoloFataliDoce, Sixfeetunder, Made4TV and 2 others
LastDay

LastDay

Soon, my dear big sister
Dec 29, 2018
FUCKFUCKFUCK my boyfriend almost caught me. He questioned the package I received (he NEVER questions packages I receive so it caught me by surprise) with SN and I told him it was nothing. He insisted I open the package and googled SN and found the SN thread here. Not this thread although he doesn't know my username here. I managed to calm him down by agreeing to make a therapy appointment the morning of when I planned to CTB (I planned to do it in the afternoon, still the plan). Gosh this is frustrating, I just want to go in fucking peace already.

Last edited:
Reactions: throwaway777 and Redt2go